Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS BEGINS MARCH 20!

[DE]Drew

Got to be honest here...

Zephyr Prime looks rather ugly in that image...or more accurately the helmet does.  Mind you there's a bigger issue imo, I have no reason to use zephyr even after the rework.  Now I'll likely get it, like the weapons below, but it's going to be via relics that's for sure. 

Tiberon Prime... I have no idea why people keep wanting it so badly but clearly DE have seen the $ signs due to people wanting it so badly.

Kronen Prime... I suppose we do need a primed tonfa but honestly I'm surprised it's not the boltace seeing as we have all the other 'bolt' weapons primed (bolto in akbolto only weirdly)

Operator suit... volt proto skin for the operator, seriously that is the first thing I thought when I saw the picture.. and well I think that's ugly too. 

Kavat armour... as much as I like the idea of armour for my kavat, I'd rather just have my moonless kavat skin fixed so the feet etc aren't disconnected from the body...

Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit... You know in all honesty I really dislike putting this sort of thing behind prime access, I don't feel that a skin should be stuck behind a paywall where the only way you can get it is to buy it as part of a bundle (I have the same sort of issue with the combined weapon and deluxe skin bundles) even if you only intend to use one part of said bundle. 

Also I know design is subjective, I work in design after all, and I know people have differing opinions on what looks good but I really don't understand how some of these designs are being seen as 'good looking'.  It's not just this frame, some of the recent skins have been rather 'lacking' in terms of pleasing aesthetics. 

25 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Got to be honest here...

Zephyr Prime looks rather ugly in that image...or more accurately the helmet does.  Mind you there's a bigger issue imo, I have no reason to use zephyr even after the rework.  Now I'll likely get it, like the weapons below, but it's going to be via relics that's for sure. 

Tiberon Prime... I have no idea why people keep wanting it so badly but clearly DE have seen the $ signs due to people wanting it so badly.

Kronen Prime... I suppose we do need a primed tonfa but honestly I'm surprised it's not the boltace seeing as we have all the other 'bolt' weapons primed (bolto in akbolto only weirdly)

Operator suit... volt proto skin for the operator, seriously that is the first thing I thought when I saw the picture.. and well I think that's ugly too. 

Kavat armour... as much as I like the idea of armour for my kavat, I'd rather just have my moonless kavat skin fixed so the feet etc aren't disconnected from the body...

Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit... You know in all honesty I really dislike putting this sort of thing behind prime access, I don't feel that a skin should be stuck behind a paywall where the only way you can get it is to buy it as part of a bundle (I have the same sort of issue with the combined weapon and deluxe skin bundles) even if you only intend to use one part of said bundle. 

Also I know design is subjective, I work in design after all, and I know people have differing opinions on what looks good but I really don't understand how some of these designs are being seen as 'good looking'.  It's not just this frame, some of the recent skins have been rather 'lacking' in terms of pleasing aesthetics. 

Thats certainly your opinion. However, lets see you do better. There's tennogen after all, u have an opportunity to show how much better you can do. So plz, humor us.

Archived