Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS BEGINS MARCH 20!

[DE]Drew

There is only one thing I don't understand here...why another operator suit? Name's great, body part is great, would personally never even think of using the hood (at least not closed)...but why another one?

Yes, designing fitting attachments for Zephyr I wouldn't say is as easy as with other frames; but at least syandanas, you could have taken inspiration (as in more sence the feathers on the arms clearly resemble the Mistral ''syandana'' by Volkovyi) from the original fan concepts...also this

Spoiler

l3grEls.png

custom archwing that is already in the game as an image for the decorations known as ''Display'''.

1 hour ago, Mulchman said:

So, since I'm assuming there won't be any reinforcements or new stuff until this, March 20th I hit MR 25.

why did you wait so long? You know you can hit MR 25 without any of this stuff? You don't even have to be a founder.

Zephyr has been my most used Warframe for years, so I should feel pretty excited about this access finally coming... but the weapon choices have me very concerned.

Kronen has a winglike appearance when holstered and may fit Zephyr cosmetically, but melee as a whole is where Zephyr is at her absolute worst. Turbulence doesn't protect Zephyr from melee attacks, and Divebomb doesn't scale off Melee mods currently (Please change that, its borderline useless offensively right now between its low range and damage). So as of now I'm confused as to why she is getting any Primed Melee weapon in her access given Zephyr herself is at her most vulnerable when she is in melee range. I have to hope something is coming to change that, or that Kronen Prime has some hidden mechanic like air melee attacks shooting out Exalted Blade esque shockwaves.

Tiberon is a cool weapon too, but we already have another Primed burst rifle in Burston Prime. This feels like a missed opportunity to have a newer type of Primed weapon, like a primed Launcher or Crossbow, something Zephyr can easily make the most of. I'm just feeling really surprised now, that the Primed access I've been anticipating the most has the most confusing list of inclusions paired with it. I have to seriously hope these weapons either have cool passives like Ballistica Prime did, and that more buffs and improvements to Zephyr herself are coming. Because despite having spent more time as Zephyr than any other frame, I actually don't think I'm sold on this access right now. It feels like Zephyr plus some miscellaneous things rather than Zephyr and things that work well with Zephyr.

That said, all credit where its due because I don't want to just be a huge downer: Huge A+ to the artists on this one. Love the direction on everything shown.

Archived