Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

failures and more failures to hunt the trio

(PSN)DANNYSAN__

the first is that if you kill the terralyst without capturing it you can not go for the trio because the altar does not come out

the second is that after catching a trio, when you enter again at some time or escapes with loaded lures (up to 8 and still escapes)

the third is that sometimes decoys do not appear after the first or second

the fourth is that out of nowhere in full mission the squadron disarms and leaves us all alone

the fifth is that in the second door an infinite charge is created without letting us enter the plains

9 hours ago, (PS4)DANNYSAN__ said:

the first is that if you kill the terralyst without capturing it you can not go for the trio because the altar does not come out

That's not a bug.  If you kill the Terralyst, you won't receive the item you need to summon the Gantulyst.  Same goes for killing the Gantulyst.

En 14/3/2018 a las 6:26, (XB1)R3d P01nt dijo:

That's not a bug.  If you kill the Terralyst, you won't receive the item you need to summon the Gantulyst.  Same goes for killing the Gantulyst.

I am already a partner .... I have managed to catch 2 trios in one night, (but I want 4 and the bug will not let me), to report a series of bug is not to complain because if ... it is to try to improve a game that I love

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DANNYSAN__ said:

I am already a partner .... I have managed to catch 2 trios in one night, (but I want 4 and the bug will not let me), to report a series of bug is not to complain because if ... it is to try to improve a game that I love

No matter how much experience you have or how proficient you are, it's still not a bug.  If you don't capture the Terralyst, you won't receive the item you need to put in the shrine to summon the Gantulyst.  Same goes for killing the Gantulyst instead of capturing it.  If you don't capture the Gantulyst, you can't go after the Hydrolyst.

The other things sound like bugs, but the first item on your list is not a bug.

17 hours ago, (PS4)DANNYSAN__ said:

I will try to explain it better:

you go in you kill the terralist .... you go out ... you go back in, this time if you capture the terralist and even then the altar does not come out anymore .... that's not a bug ??

That is quite different from what you originally said.

Are you claiming that if you kill the Terralyst, then the shrine won't appear at all during the rest of the night, no matter how many times you leave the plains and re-enter?

hace 7 horas, (XB1)R3d P01nt dijo:

That is quite different from what you originally said.

Are you claiming that if you kill the Terralyst, then the shrine won't appear at all during the rest of the night, no matter how many times you leave the plains and re-enter?

exact!

So, when you leave, are you entering Cetus and turning around to go back out?  Are you grabbing a hunting bounty?  Are you returning to your ship and then coming back down?  Were you originally running a bounty when you killed the 1st Terralyst instead of capturing?  Are you certain you are running the Tridolon bounty if you're selecting a bounty?  Are you running this solo, with a recruited group, pug?

hace 7 minutos, (XB1)R3d P01nt dijo:

Entonces, cuando te vayas, ¿estás ingresando a Cetus y dando la vuelta para salir? ¿Estás agarrando una recompensa de caza? ¿Estás volviendo a tu barco y luego vuelves a bajar? ¿Estabas ejecutando originalmente una recompensa cuando mataste el primer Terralyst en lugar de capturar? ¿Estás seguro de que estás ejecutando la recompensa de Tridolon si estás seleccionando una recompensa? ¿Estás ejecutando este solo, con un grupo reclutado, pug?

We are about 20 people who rotate and the same thing always happens, if you kill the first one and go out, when you come back you can not hunt the trio

PD1: at some time it was possible to fix it by returning to the orbiter and from there

PD2: sorry if I expressed poorly, English is not my mother tongue and here you can not report bugs in Spanish