Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That new operator prime suit has been in the game for months and we can finally talk about it.

Xion

Disclaimer: I did not discover this. The post I got these images from were deleted shortly after it was made, along with followup posts.

Spoiler

4X1wkBg.jpgP8eEWTh.jpg

dGDcA7j.jpg

Apparently, someone in DE goofed and accidentally made this the default OS during the intermission between The Second Dream and The War Within. 

I was hoping it would become a free suit from a quest or something, but of course I was fully expecting it to be the new prime accessories. 

Now that we know what it is, who'll be getting it for fashionframe operator and who won't be getting it due to lack of funds or interest towards operators in general? I personally will not be getting it as operators don't really interest me.

Edited by Xion

I would like that suit just to kick Vor right in the finances with that left boot. That thing looks savage for an Operator suit. 

The rest of the suit is also pretty cool, but since I'm neither a fan of Zephyr, Tiberon and Kronen, I'll pass for this one too. I never bougth any PA because the most part is always something I don't feel like getting at all. Sad though, the Kavat accessories are cool, but 2 cosmetics for 50$ isn't really what I need. And besides, I have the Vahd armor and the Nexus kavat gene, so I'm not stuck with default stuff, at least.

2 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Wonder how the helmet looks.

They showed the helmet in the Prime Access post:

Accessories_Keyart.png

I personally don't like it because it reminds me of the Grunts in Amnesia.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150210154221

1 minute ago, Xion said:

They showed the helmet in the Prime Access post:

Accessories_Keyart.png

I personally don't like it because it reminds me of the Grunts in Amnesia.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20150210154221

Oh..yeah..oops..I forgot to clarify.

I meant when the hood/helmet is opened up.

The image in OP is without the hood/helmet at all, because I remember the original owner of that image said when he tried to open the helmet, the helmet just disappeared completely.

Yeah, I didn't like the look of the helmet in the closed-form either.

If you like it great. It's not enticing me to get the Prime Access. Kudos to those that are though.

As for me, I'd want to fashion my Operator up as a Crewman or Clem even. Until then, I'll use whatever default he's got on now.

it looks good, though i wish the shoulder armor was either on the left shoulder and not the right (due to aiming issues i can already forsee) or on BOTH shoulders with the right one being a bit smaller (again due to aiming issues)

I'll be getting it like usual. Though I'm hoping we can choose what boosters we want and whatnot considering the supposed changes coming in future unvaulting PA's.

The Op's helmet reminds me of the Tennogen Zephyr Monsoon helmet, so while i'm not too keen on it it's rather fitting.

Kz7kxQc.jpg

Edited by Valiant

Dammit. I havent bought a full PA since Nova Prime, and decided to hold off until Zephyr Prime became a thing. I play these other games that are currently having their anniversaries (4 years for Granblue Fantasy and 1 year for Bandori), but I'm already planning to put money down on some of the cool stuff they're currently doing on their games, so this month is going to have a really big hole in my wallet lol.

il y a 23 minutes, HalfDarkShadow a dit :

Dammit. I havent bought a full PA since Nova Prime, and decided to hold off until Zephyr Prime became a thing. I play these other games that are currently having their anniversaries (4 years for Granblue Fantasy and 1 year for Bandori), but I'm already planning to put money down on some of the cool stuff they're currently doing on their games, so this month is going to have a really big hole in my wallet lol.

Prime Access is 3 months, you can always wait a bit to please your wallet :D

1 minute ago, Galehann said:

Prime Access is 3 months, you can always wait a bit to please your wallet :D

Oh my god, how did I forget that! Seriously, thank you for reminding me! I suppose I was too excited for this PA and it completely slipped my mind that I have the next few months to hold off for a bit!

my wallet thanks you c;

il y a 3 minutes, HalfDarkShadow a dit :

Oh my god, how did I forget that! Seriously, thank you for reminding me! I suppose I was too excited for this PA and it completely slipped my mind that I have the next few months to hold off for a bit!

my wallet thanks you c;

You're welcome ^^ I thought you just couldn't wait that long :D #hype