Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag breaks Nova's Antimatter Drop to an unusable state

(PSN)N-e-k-S-h-o-T

This isn't the first time I've had this problem, but it was so bad today I had to bring attention to it. Today I was on the Plains doing bounties and fired off tons of Antimatter Drops and blasted them with Tigris. At least 15 to 20 times the Tigris hits didn't register on the "particle ball". Then the ball would float and hit a surface and not explode, or it would detonate with minimum base damage as if the bullets never touched it. 

Other times, one of two shots would register, but the particle ball wouldn't explode when it hit the ground or a surface. 

It would be greatly appreciated if this could be looked at because I'm getting some flak from teammates who think I'm slacking when the truth is, I'm pretty proficient with Nova but the lag makes it seem like I never even fired an AMD at all. The entire ability becomes unusable during heavy lag. 

I implore anyone to take a Nova out on the Plains and run the hardest bounty with a full party. Fire off a bunch of AMD's and try to immediately shoot it with a Tigris. You'll find that at least 2/3 of the AMD's you fire get wasted as if they were never loaded with external damage. 

Note that shooting the particle ball instantly as soon as it's launched is when the hit doesn't register. It seems like during heavy lag and/or framerate issues it takes about 4 seconds after the particle ball is fired before the chance that the hit will register increases. That's great, but in a game this fast, I need to be able to launch and fire extremely quickly. 

Thanks very much in advance for giving this consideration.