Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SortaRandom

Self-Damage and -100% Damage Rivens

Question

If any of you guys have a self-damaging weapon that you can get to deal zero damage with a riven, I've got some questions:

- Can they still proc against enemies? Cold, blast, etc?
- When you get hit by the (nonexistent) self-damage while your shields are healing, does it halt shield recovery at all like getting hit with 1 damage would? Or would your shields keep healing uninterrupted?

5 answers to this question

It should be really hard to find a riven that gives exactly -100.0% damage. If it's -99.8% then you still get damaged with possible procs and shields not regenerating. -100.2% should probably heal a couple hp. My guess is that -100% damage does nothing at all besides visuals.

14 minutes ago, Suncake said:

-100.2% should probably heal a couple hp.

DE patched that out.

29 minutes ago, Suncake said:

It should be really hard to find a riven that gives exactly -100.0% damage. If it's -99.8% then you still get damaged with possible procs and shields not regenerating. -100.2% should probably heal a couple hp. My guess is that -100% damage does nothing at all besides visuals.

Oh, I didn't mean -100.0% exactly. I just meant any riven that would reduce your damage to zero (including a -125% damage riven or something).

If someone has a riven like this and is willing to test it out, that'd be great!

1 hour ago, SumBoady said:

DE patched that out.

A pity, that was pretty fun.