Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon fights keep bugging out and losing all rewards

(PSN)Texas_Twurk_Team

I've done about 5 or 6 night cycles so far. The very first one I was a nub and put my shard in first and some guy trolled, the next worked, the following one we couldn't extract no matter what we did and I sent in a support ticket. Despite giving them an entire video of the last 5 minutes of the fight, and 5 minutes of me trying to extract, and showing all the rewards I should have gotten, support only granted me 1 reward back and never even told me which arcane(s) it was(were). I lost all my cores, shards, and everything else. Two more night cycles go by and it's fine, then last night I run it again and when trying to extract it crashes my entire PS4 when trying to leave to Cetus. I had to force shutdown my console and when I booted Warframe back up again it erased all my settings. I had to load up an old settings profile from the PS+ thing to get them back. I did submit a bug report when it asked to. It just said "Warframe" in the input section.

That's now 2-3 times out of 5-6 runs that I have left with nothing, or significantly less than what I should have. One was a guy just being a troll, but is anybody else experiencing these issues? It's honestly at the point where I don't even want to bother any more, and it sucks cause it's the only thing I have left to do in this game being MR25 with everything maxed. All I have left to do is a few arcanes left over from running raids and some extra focus to get some extra nodes.

The game also seems to hang/crash if you're looking at the Quick Menu when you extract, and it has been that way for months now. It's been that way for a while now. Kinda sucks wasting 10 minutes on a sortie survival and then having it lock up and start over again. This can be circumvented by, well, not looking at the Quick Menu, but I'd rather have it looked at cause I always use it.

Edited by (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am

wow count yourself lucky that they gave you a reward, I lost my Brakk blue print after the game host migrated (weird considering I was playing with my brother in the same room) and crashed and when I asked for it, despite providing evidence they literally told me to go away. 

Still waiting for the BP to drop, in fact, I have been waiting for 3 weeks for them to appear and I play about 6-7 hours a day... so imagine how pissed I was. 

I honestly never though a game could be more buggie than Destiny after their updates but I was sooo wrong. Best of luck with this, I have had similar issues with PoE, such as losing abilities, revices, operator mode during the last eidolon and have literally wasted entire days (real days) trying to kill the hydro but it will always glitch at some point. 

I no longer to PoE until I find they have fixed this issues. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)El_Senior_Fats said:

wow count yourself lucky that they gave you a reward, I lost my Brakk blue print after the game host migrated (weird considering I was playing with my brother in the same room) and crashed and when I asked for it, despite providing evidence they literally told me to go away. 

Still waiting for the BP to drop, in fact, I have been waiting for 3 weeks for them to appear and I play about 6-7 hours a day... so imagine how pissed I was. 

I honestly never though a game could be more buggie than Destiny after their updates but I was sooo wrong. Best of luck with this, I have had similar issues with PoE, such as losing abilities, revices, operator mode during the last eidolon and have literally wasted entire days (real days) trying to kill the hydro but it will always glitch at some point. 

I no longer to PoE until I find they have fixed this issues. 

Oddly enough I figured I wouldn't encounter the bugs solo so went in and halfway through the Gantulyst my operator died immediately after stepping out and couldn't kill my frame to reset it. I think I just don't care anymore. Why bother when it's so borked.

I'd try running LoR before it's gone to get the Brakk. Decent credit farm too

3 hours ago, (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am said:

Oddly enough I figured I wouldn't encounter the bugs solo so went in and halfway through the Gantulyst my operator died immediately after stepping out and couldn't kill my frame to reset it. I think I just don't care anymore. Why bother when it's so borked.

I'd try running LoR before it's gone to get the Brakk. Decent credit farm too

Yeah I know LoR drops the Brakk  components, I tried to run it once with a team but they had little experience so they got tired after a few minutes into phase 2 (tbh it was very buggy as well) I also cant really find a team to do it with. I guess I am just gonna have to keep waiting for them to appear one day. :S

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

10 hours ago, (PS4)El_Senior_Fats said:

Yeah I know LoR drops the Brakk  components, I tried to run it once with a team but they had little experience so they got tired after a few minutes into phase 2 (tbh it was very buggy as well) I also cant really find a team to do it with. I guess I am just gonna have to keep waiting for them to appear one day. :S

LoR is your best bet.  After that, you can get G3 beacons from Baro when he brings them.

To the OP:

Sorry to hear about your experiences with crashes and loss of loot.

16 hours ago, (PS4)El_Senior_Fats said:

Yeah LoR is out of the question unfortunately, Baro is probably my best bet, I has been almost 1 month since I was last marked and still no sign of them so changes are I will get Baro to bring the beacon before they appear.

Even if you are marked G3 and Zanuka can take like a year to finally spawn. Beacons are your best bet

Fought them last night and captured them picked up rewards then did some fishing before leaving plains, upon exit the whole squad lost all the arcanes we got, but had all the shards etc, despite them showing in mission rewards before we went to leave. Once left plains mission report showed no arcanes. :(