Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 16th!

Hi Rebecca,

My question would be could an energy colour palette picker be added to the appearance customisation options for the Kavat and Kubrow pets?

Are you doing anything to fix the issue of bad hosts where the computer or the internet connection of the person who has been selected to be host is just not up to the task of being host and as such causes us to have lagging enemies, delays in collecting loot and doors that do not open etc.

Will Zaw and Operator Arcanes get another pass since regular Arcanes were? Being a min-maxing player, some of the Zaw/Operator Arcanes are pretty horrible from my experience using them.

The recent pass for regular Arcanes made a lot of them more viable and grants some interesting build diversity, but most of the Operator Arcanes don't really help promote different Operator playstyles. 

My personal list of bad Arcanes:

- Magus Cloud - immunity to fall damage is somewhat redundant given that you could just Void mode before hitting the ground.

- Virtuos Null - 4 seconds of 20% increased Amp energy regen is cut short due to the 2 second recharge delay. Plus requiring it to be on a kill plus its extremely low multiplier makes a 'never pick' option.

- Virtuos Shadow - 60% Critical chance is insignificant since most Amp components have extremely low base crit chance.

- Virtuos Ghost - the Void status effect isn't useful enough to warrant the use of this Arcane.

- Exodia Force - all it does is cause a burst for 150% of your Zaws base damage, which at best is around 200 damage. The cost of this Arcane (100 Breath of Eidolons, 100 Cetus wisps and 30 Eidolon Gems) for 200 additional damage makes it never worth crafting.

Can you do something about how we earn standing for syndicates?

Currently it will consume all your possible daily standing even if you only need 5k to max it.

It feels wasted to come out of a mission and realise your possible 26k has turned into something less.

Q: With the latest primes changing their models (for the better) on their prime versions, some frames like Forst Prime or Mag Prime for example, feel outdated as their models are just their original ones with parts added in gold instead. Are there any plans to visually update these old frames?

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Any updates on the sortie token system? Kinda sick and tired of getting kuva and rivens all the time...

Seconded because I don't get kuva a rivens all the time.

Also, when will the newer game modes enter the fissure and sortie rotation?  I'm looking at you infested salvage.

When will we be getting legitimate Stratos tactical alerts?

Archived