Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

So, with the release of Zephyr Prime, I would like to ask: is reduced gravity a good effect or a bad effect?

Since it is both a modifier for the nightmare missions, and Zephyr's passive, it is hard to tell.

It's only my opinion, but I'm not really a fan of her passive, and I think that it deserve some looking at, since we are in an era of revision and balancing.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Back when Titania was first shown, a lunaro melee weapon was briefly teased and I think you (Rebb) even slung it around a few times... I'm wondering if that was scrapped or forgotten?

From a purely thematic standpoint, it seems like it would suit Khora's almost tribal design... and who doesn't want to play fetch with their kubrow or kavat friend? :3

Just now, AppleShrapnel said:

Back when Titania was first shown, a lunaro melee weapon was briefly teased and I think you (Rebb) even slung it around a few times... I'm wondering if that was scrapped or forgotten?

It was scrapped. If I remember correctly, Scott said in a Devstream that retrieving the ball was a pain, so they decided to scrap it.

I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but is there any chance that the Dark Split-Sword will have a unique mechanic where if you have it equipped and a player presses the same button that the Secondary Fire is bound to, it switches from a Heavy Sword stance to a Dual-Sword stance and vice versa? I feel that this was a missed opportunity since, if I'm not mistaken, this is the only melee weapon with this unique mechanic and since when players are in full melee mod the Secondary Fire button isn't used at all.

Will Jordas golem, corrupted vor and mutalist alad ever get a sigil to obtain? like the other bosses

Badges are very lacking vs sigils will there be purchasable badges or return of to try and get or kill a boss on nightmare for a badge?

Will there be more rewards or tweaks to Sortie now that Kuva will be more obtainable out there?

Would you do some tweaks for solo on the index as a Chroma, best I did was 44 mins, sometimes friendly AI feeds enemies or any other balances for a soloist.

Sun, neutral and moon choices, any factors on our choice and the consequence?

I'm still seeing some new players asking to restart, anyway to remedy this?

Will Vor's prize ever be replayable again?

Need to show newcomers why they should continue playing after vor's prize quest and the currency types and how to obtain, some do need a literal power point presentation to get the motive flowing, your thoughts?

Any new undercover boss stories, have you tried consoles as well?

Will orbiter always be formal? Is there a way I can get mine to look like bladerunner or judge dredd style with the lighting and holograms etc.

Rare containers should have articula of itself, like the Eidolons.

Archived