Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LAST CHANCE FOR VAUBAN PRIME

[DE]Danielle

899e6c8f96bd04dbb6bde2d93fb7c607.jpg

On March 20, Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer drop in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Don’t delay, Tenno. Get those Primes before they’re gone!

6 days heads up, ugh...Prime Vault is stupid...

Seem like a lot of people think my problem is with the "heads up" time, it's not. The Prime Vault "idea" is, which it all sums it in one word: money.

Quote from @The-Tective

Step 1: Sell Prime Access "X" and put relics into the game which contain Prime Parts of Prime Access "X"

Step 2: Remove relics from the game which contain Prime Parts of Prime Access "X"

Step 3: Resell Prime Access "X"

Hint:

Look at the bold, underlined text

4 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Traullban about to bounce from drop tables, hopefully he doesnt hit any tripwire and get a concuss or worse, fall off the edge of the ship into a vortex

...I'll see myself out...

get out. 

1 minute ago, kylooooren said:

Vauban Prime is soon gone? Imagine my shock

you too.

Well, I'll see you booben in another place.

4 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Traullban about to bounce from drop tables, hopefully he doesnt hit any tripwire and get a concuss or worse, fall off the edge of the ship into a vortex

...I'll see myself out...

I'll have to shred you from these puns, or better, lock you up in the Bastille.

1 minute ago, kylooooren said:

Vauban Prime is soon gone? Imagine my shock

You know what they say - It's simply electrifying.

44 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

6 days heads up, ugh...Prime Vault is stupid...

It's a clear schedule in which the oldest Prime set gets vaulted when the new one releases.

Nekros Prime, Galatine Prime, and Tigris Prime are next after Vauban when Chroma/Limbo Prime gets released after Zephyr. 

Just now, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

vauban was already hell to get but now your vaulting it?!so that its not as hard to make can you at least decrease the amount of oxium required to make vauban prime

The parts you haven't crafted remain in your inventory. You can craft him after he's vaulted.

1 minute ago, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

i havnt crafted the parts or goten a blueprint :( ever

They are all radiant drops. They're hard to get without a RadShare. Since plat hoarders are going to be stockpiling his parts to sell them later, now is a good time to refine your relics and RadShare on the recruiting chat.

Archived