Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LAST CHANCE FOR VAUBAN PRIME

[DE]Danielle

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

899e6c8f96bd04dbb6bde2d93fb7c607.jpg

On March 20, Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer drop in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Don’t delay, Tenno. Get those Primes before they’re gone!

On 14/3/2018 at 9:50 PM, Sintag said:

I'll have to shred you from these puns, or better, lock you up in the Bastille.

You know what they say - It's simply electrifying.

Sir, your puns are pretty nice. Either you put a Nano-Applicator to generate puns, or you mixed Kuva and Cryotic to make a pun-tastic drink.

On 14/3/2018 at 10:35 PM, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

vauban was already hell to get but now your vaulting it?!so that its not as hard to make can you at least decrease the amount of oxium required to make vauban prime

Trust me, the problem is not only the Oxium, but the Cryotic as well.

On 15/3/2018 at 1:09 PM, TiberiusAlpha said:

Goodbye useless frame who need 20 Nitain.

"Useless frame"... I am pretty sure that a good build wouldn't make Vauban Prime useless.

On 15/3/2018 at 1:36 PM, Pr1A said:

Useless? Booben is one of the best CCs in the game. If not THE best.

To be fair, there are many CC warframes, such as Ember, Saryn, Banshee, Nova, Rhino, Chroma...there's plenty of choice.

25 minutes ago, narkoface said:

Is the exact time known of the vaulting? I mean will it happen on 00:00 of 20th or maybe 23:59? And by server time or...?

Farming the primes on the last day, this is kinda important .-.

I believe it is 11am EST. I remember one of my clan mates a few weeks back saying an update went live at 10am EST, so with daylight savings time there [where DE is], I would assume it is at 11am, though I could be wrong. I'm not certain if every update goes live on the same time.

I don't say it was on short notice, but as I didn't have anything from Vauban and the other items going to be vaulted. I had some nice days farming all the relics, the void traces and a couple of unlucky runs for the parts. I couldn't get the 2 Akstiletto receivers from the Axi O1s, but collected Vauban, the Fragor and the other parts for the Akstiletto.

There was a Neo V6 rad run, where we rolled 3 fragor handle and 1 mirage part, our smile wasn't natural... :D

I assume somebody will give some nice plat for all the unnecessary parts. :)

Archived