Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe have Sentinels, Operator have Companions, would be nice no?

0zryel

Like the title said since the Warframes have Sentinels and companions. Why not let Operators when they go out of their Warframe to fight bring a Companion?

I notice Palladino having her Kavat with her as a plain human, so I wondered if its possible at some point for Operators bring companions...

It can be unlock through maybe a quest in the new open world content, you can even add arcanes for the Companions Assigned to Operator, etc

There can even be special Companions that can only be use BY the operator like the Birds Condroc or that Rat Rabbit thing Kuaka in the Plains of Eidolon? EVEN the FISH!!! LOL I'm joking but you get the idea... :crylaugh:

As our operator grows up and gains more Tenno powers through the hunting of Eidolons and quest this seems like a good way to expand.

What about Companions dying? Ok so Operators can die just as fast or more BUT with a Companion LINK to Transference if the Operator dies or the companion dies it just banishes and you can just pop back out also the link Transfer can make you both stronger! So NO MORE COMPANION DYING, at least if its link to operator. 

SO you go out with your Sentinel and its wonderful Vacumm and when you summon the operator he can bring a companion with its own abilities? 2 Birds with one stone right? Or am I wrong? 

What do you think? Good Idea or Bad idea? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Transport a problem. Pop out and puff a kubrow deploys, then pop in warframe kubrow puffs out. Taxi fares are steap in space. 

Having a second companion would be nice but wouldn't be practical to tie it just operators and wouldn't make real sence lore wise

No I dint mean to tie it just to operator, that was just for smaller companions like the birds and small animals for an example... I mean so that the companions can show up like the operator do. They still be a companion for warframes if one so chooses.