Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators, Archwing and Open World in a Fleet Faction Community or Armada

0zryel

Suggestion is simple as we continue the Hunt for Sentient and grow up with quest why not add a Sentient Archwing so that we can get our Operators out in space?

Lore wise Sentient seem to be meant for space travel... so now that we know Operator can use Sentient to increase their prowess it would be awesome at some point in the future as we explore more open worlds content this extends to space!

Why not add an Open world with parts in Space and/or Fleet armada? I notice that the mission maps sometimes are in Ships or Asteroids why not add a Whole MAP where you can explore the whole ship fleet or Asteroids even visiting or crashing living quarters of the citizen that are always traveling! The theme there is that they help you hide in plain sight of the enemy as we help them with their space problems, Faction invasions, space wild life or Sentient attacks!! 

Even the Sentient Archwing we use could be alive and friendly and decides to become our operator Archwing out of gratitude for saving him, be crazy I know!? Some of the Sentients we have seen, do resemble Archwings a lot if you look at them... I figure hey why not!?

I know this suggestion sounds crazy and a lot of players dislike Archwing but thought I share anyway, since this idea came to me as I did a mission in Archwing, trying to activate my operator and could not do it (I'm so use to using him in combat now that it happens a lot to me) and when I did a mission in a Corpus ship with the narrow path I was bumping with everything since I got use to combat in the open map where I have plenty of space to jump, doge or back flip everywhere! 

Anyway thank you for reading see you in the game! 

19 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Hmm... the two ways I see this happening are either Uranus open ocean, or Phobos/Eris kind of thing where we can jump between a bunch of wrecked ships, plundering the spaceship graveyard for pirate booty

Woh! That's actually an awesome idea! Thank you for taking the time to read AND that wonderful input. It can even be implemented as there is an asteroid belt is the circumstellar disc in the Solar System located roughly between the orbits of the planets Mars and Jupiter. It is occupied by numerous irregularly shaped bodies called asteroids or minor planets.

InnerSolarSystem-en.png

SO I think your idea has merit and could be implemented in the only thing missing in Warframes solar system! The asteroid belt.

Edited by 0zryel