Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

didn't capture the Gantulyst despite 3 charged lures

(PSN)jester07

just tried to solo capture the Gantulyst using a bless trinity.  i had 3 fully charged lures for the entire fight. upon landing the kill shot, the Gantulyst disappeared into the ground, 1 lure exploded and the other 2 didn't, even though they were all next to each other, less than 5m away from where it "died." ended up being a kill instead of a capture. the 2 remaining charged lures followed me all the way back to Cetus.

Had this happen yesterday with the Hydrolyst.

One thing I noticed is that the lures were charged, but stopped displaying the line that shows they are grabbing the broken synovia, even though they were close enough to do so.  I'm wondering if the lure that exploded for you still showed that it was grabbing the Gantulyst while the others weren't?  Did you notice if that was the case?  It seems like the lures just decide to stop working at random.

i'm pretty sure that the lures were still attached, although it was in the middle of the light show at the kill shot, so it was hard to tell. i am certain that after the vomvalyst phase there were still 6 lines attached to the broken synovia though, so sometime in between the heal phase and the kill shot, 2 lures bugged out even though they were fully charged and in range.

• 5 weeks later...

We had Terry Gary and Harry teleport on us with more than the required lures charged and within range over the last few days.

They all get up after the energy spike scream, charge shields and start to walk only to float in air immune to damage then disolve as if night is over

As a group we have not seen this issue before the Dojo update, not sure if related or not

• 2 months later...

Still happening.  What a waste of time.

UPDATE:  The tricap mission fails so many different ways and they seem uninterested in fixing it.  I tried to report the lost rewards, and they claimed that despite providing all of the information required, they still couldn't verify that we'd completed the mission.  Basically their logs showed the same lack of rewards that we took home.  They effectively called me a liar, and all I did was report a bug.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker