The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 - Dev Q&a On August 14 @ 2 Pm Edt!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Why is T3 Void Defense 20 waves, why not make it shorter but higher enemy level? 

The number of waves does not make it harder, its the enemy level. With that in mind I think it should be reduced to 15 waves.  Why make a RNG Defense key be 5x longer then the average Void mission?

2. When will there be a more easy way to switch out mods, like a custom deck selection where you choose what mods you will put in the deck to choose from, instead of looking through 50 pages of mods to find the right one.

3. There needs to be a way to lock mods so you do not accidently fuse them, that or make it so when fusing a Rank 2 or higher mod it will pop up a warning saying "Are you sure you want to fuse this mod?".

Edited by MindlessWar

Will we be able to equip helmets, for the stat changes, while being able to use another helmet as the "visible" helmet?. I really want o use the coil mag helmet for the stats it gives but, sheep with a camera on top isn't my style :V

Also, will you rework the stats the helmets give? right now it's like this:

stat up: uses the base stat

stat down: use the stat AFTER any boosts

Which in the end, will give you less for what it's taking away if you have a boosted stat.

Question 1: Are you guys still planning on doing scarves and if so how soon do you think they will be in the works?

[size=2]And question number 2 is another "release date" related question...[/size]

Question 2: When could we expect to know more about, my favorite guy, the Stalker?

Dear DE_Steve & Co I have some questions for you! Q:1 What happened to the hook-shot/grappling hook idea can we expect this? Q:2 Are forma'd weapons going to receive any cosmetic/visual appearances and if so is this a 'soon' thing or a Soon™ thing?

Use the MOD orbs from update 6 (or 5)!

Q1. Will there be a camo system based on the colors of your warframe so if an enemy does see you he doesn`t just go in guns blazing, instead he checks it out to see if what he saw was an enemy I want to see this type of gameplay introduced to stealth play, Also why are scarfs being added seriously I think it`s a really bad idea to add into a game like warframe I mean your warframe cant die of freezing to death.

Like any good Tenno I love slaughtering Corpus,Grineer, and Infested, but do you have any ideas kicking around about new factions? Friendly or otherwise? I Saw a space pirate concept in the fan forums that souded really cool and fun.

Also, is are there any plans for a story or back story for the Lotus?

What is being done about the armour scaling and resistance scaling?

The endgame right now is just bullet sponges that require you to be using Armour Ignore or Armour Piercing Weapons.

With the new transmute option why does it seem like the reward is completely random and it doesn't matter if you put in rare mods or crap mods?

I put in 4 split chambers i got an ammo stock

Put in stretch, streamline, continuity and flow and got iron skin.

Warframe Abilities need to be removed from the transmute rewards or the reward needs to scale of how rare the mods you are putting in are.

1. Might we ever see more powers for each frame than there are power slots (for different play styles)?

2. Will the AI ever be less panicky and rely on sprinting to the alarm less often?

3. Will we ever see new races introduced into the fray? (Lead-in): Will we see more missions with multiple factions in open conflict?

I have a unique question.

Would it be possible to get the OBJ. files  (or have them converted TO Obj. format) For Frames and some enemies?

I am a 3D artist (12 years) and would LOVE to make some Warframe art.

I know companies HATE to let anything like this go into public usage (fear of someone making a game with your assets) But, I really want to do this.

(Not only for fan art but it would be possible to make new concept frames,with minor tweaks)

Two questions was wondering..

1) Is there a possibillity of adding additional skills for warframes? For example, we have a new mod or smth that grants warframes the ability to use a new generic skill/class specific skill, and we are given the freedom to chooe and interswitch amongst our default skills and the new addition

2) will there be a proper fix for the matchmakin internet issues? Have people living under the same roof, yet unable to connect to each other to play.. Either session full or unavailable or etc

Thank you:)

My Questions:

1. I was very excited when you introduced a whole new planet for the Grineer settlements, how far in the future would you say new planets (or possibly even new systems) are coming?

2. Concerning the Dojo updates, will there be an opportunity for an automatic upgrade for the entire Dojo, or will those of us that have already built expansive Dojos have to go through the painstaking process of destroying and rebuilding all of our rooms?

3. Will there be an entirely new boss for Phobos to replace the Vor/Kril dou? If so, how long until the switch, and will it be the massive boss you mentioned in a previous stream?

Thanks guys!