The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HYDRON EXP BUG OR AFFINITY REWORK?

IronTaint

17 minutes ago, IronTaint said:

If could have just saved some screenshots, I'll have a better way of explaining my side over this affinity thingy at hydron with avalanche spam. And I thought I have found some tricks that vets have using for a very long time with weapon leveling with room clearing abilities. But, Since I really don't have any evidence about it. I rest my case. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Vets would get other people to bring a clearer to level. Not room clear themselves.

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

You're right in the issue of affinity farming.

If you want to levelup 2/3 gears it's better if your teamates do the killing.

If you want to levelup 1 weapon/frame, it's better if you do the killing with that weapon/frame.

If you kill with your frame 100% of the affinity goes to the frame, 0 to the weapons.

If you kill with a weapon, 50% goes to the weapon and 50% to the frame.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

(being afk leeching is great ;)  )

Since... Always.

When ash stabs a grineer, 100% of the affinity from that kill goes to ash.

1 hour ago, CaptainDavian said:

Thats how it works since beggining. If you kill enemies with warframe abilites %100 of exp goes to your warframe but if your teammates gets kills %25 goes to warframe and %75 goes to weapons

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

The 25:75 split is for ally kills, not your own.

No matter how an ally kills an enemy, as long as its within 50 meters you get 25% to your frame, and 75% split among your three weapons.

When you kill an enemy 50% goes to your frame and the other 50% goes to whatever did the killing, so 100% can go to your frame if you kill with an ability.
Your allies get the 25:75 split

The reason why you didn't get much affinity is you were power spamming.  If you want affinity on your weapons either:
A) Use the weapon to do the killing
B) Let allies do some killing

58 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Killing with a frame grans 100% to frame.
Killing with a weapon grants 25% exp to frame and 75% to weapons divided by number of weapons carrier.

First off guys thanks a lot.

And a i need to apologize seems like in the morning i dont know how to read ^.^ 

Totaly was not paying attention at all.

Its usualy the math for the shared thingy and if you are the map cleaner you need to put your lens on your frame and weapons used if you use any.

Now you can laugh ^.^