The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Thats It I Am Done

TeddyBear

Join a squad of 4 and go to corpus void. Get 4 and sometimes 3 scouts. Do this 6 times a day. 5 minutes per mission. 30 minutes a day. Now you're done. 

Thank god those void keys magically appear out of nowhere and don't have to be farmed in multi-objective missions. It's also fantastic that there's no massive overhead overhead to forming void groups. You won't spend more time managing groups than you spend in missions. Not to mention that at the rate we're going you most certainly have the full 5 days to complete the event! Hooray!

This event lasts 6 days.

Last I looked it was 62% done. So I figured it was done by the time I got home from work. Haven't turned the computer on since I got home. If there is more to do then I'm in luck I guess. I get to still partake in it and pulling all nighters. Sweet.

If you're not a solo player, you don't need that much runs.

I guess I'm gonna need way more runs since I'm a solo player.

As a solo player it's probably gonna take 24+ hour of non stop gridning, WAY too much. Too bad the mods offered from this event are irreplacable and a huge damage upgrade. I think I'm done with this whole game since they keep giving away exclusive mods from events that you have to spend days grinding non stop.

Can't get any groups, just get errors when trying to join. This event is unfair to solo players takes probably 5-6 times longer minimum. At least during last event you could easily join random groups and get it done in no time. This time you're screwed unless you are in a big clan or have lots of friends. And as long as the game is kind enough to actually let you group up with them and not just give you error messages.

Edited by Mikki79

As a solo player it's probably gonna take 24+ hour of non stop gridning, WAY too much. Too bad the mods offered from this event are irreplacable and a huge damage upgrade. I think I'm done with this whole game since they keep giving away exclusive mods from events that you have to spend days grinding non stop.

Can't get any groups, just get errors when trying to join. This event is unfair to solo players takes probably 5-6 times longer minimum. At least during last event you could easily join random groups and get it done in no time. This time you're screwed unless you are in a big clan or have lots of friends. And as long as the game is kind enough to actually let you group up with them and not just give you error messages.

I think it's time to fix your network problem or you'll have this problem plaguing you to the rest of your life.

Send your PC spec and modem/router brand to DE and let them sort it out.

Last I looked it was 62% done. So I figured it was done by the time I got home from work. Haven't turned the computer on since I got home. If there is more to do then I'm in luck I guess. I get to still partake in it and pulling all nighters. Sweet.

Phase2, phase 3 is coming. And maybe phase 4?

Assuming you play solo.. assuming you take about 5 minutes to finish each mission, that's 300 missions total. That's 1500 minutes.. aka 25 hours total mission time. 12.5 hours for tier 2 reward. But you can't grind the keys, you have to wait till the alerts pop up and you still have to build those keys too.

So.. solo players, I'm sorry, but you might as well give up right now. This thing is just not viable to do alone. I know this is multiplayer game but damn... this is insane. Btw 4 man team needs 50 runs to get all of the keys (250 minutes, 4 hours) and then still do those 100 runs (500 minutes, 8 hours).

So Tier 2 solo: 12.5 hours of time (without waiting for alerts, building key, assuming 5 min mission time on average)

Tier 3 solo: 25 hours of time

Tier 2 4-man 6 hours of time

Tier 3 4-man 12 hours of time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.. nope! I dunno about the business with more scouts being spawned per mission. I don't think it applies to solo players though... so those are completely screwed. 4-man parties can enjoy some arbitrary RNG with their grind.. as is customary.

If each run gives between 3 and 5 for a 4 man group, assuming the average is 4, you require 25 runs. That's 7 keys per person. Which you can get at the same time. 14 runs for all the key parts, 25 runs for the points. Assuming even 5 minutes each, that's Only 3 hours and 15 minutes.

This event is perfectly reasonable for a group. It's a bit unfair for solo players though, especially since the fact that they're void keys keeps you from just queuing.

I want the new mods, but i dont want to grind for them. Like its so god damn boring. Id rather just sit at the title screen than waste my day playing.

How else do you get new mods or anything else in this game? The prime reward mechanic in WF is grind. Sweet, delicious, space ninja grind.

Back to back weekend events, constant grind fest, first the slingshot grind for 250 points then the double affinity grind to get exp now this grind 100 points again to get the new mods.

I wouldnt have complained if they gave us some time off. Honestly tired of grinding atm i just wanted some fun light hearted event not another grind fest. Looks like this event i will not get 2/3 mods.

There is no more grind to this event than there is to just playing Warframe on any day.

We run missions for drops anyway, whether its for mods, BPs, resources or exp. For this event we do the same things we do every day but we get an extra reward.

Thank god those void keys magically appear out of nowhere and don't have to be farmed in multi-objective missions. It's also fantastic that there's no massive overhead overhead to forming void groups. You won't spend more time managing groups than you spend in missions. Not to mention that at the rate we're going you most certainly have the full 5 days to complete the event! Hooray!

4 man squad only needs 25 runs to get 100 points when they average 4 points per run. 25 keys split among 4 is 6.25 keys per person but we'll say 7 keys per person. The extra keys will also cover any odd runs with only 3 points.

So to get 7 keys you need 14 alert runs. That is nothing. Each alert run is barely 5 minutes. 3 minutes or less if you have a good rushing team. You'll only be running 39 runs give or take a couple of runs. It took me less than 3 hours to get my 100 points. Heck I got dragged into a few more runs and now have 138 points total.

If you can't spend 3 hours across 3 - 6 days then it's no one's fault but your own.