The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Space Mom is gone...

Kalarual

18 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

How about actually take a look at all the lines Lotus has and try to look half-competent?

It's not really a ton of lines. A normal voice actor easily does that amount in a single day of work.

Just now, peterc3 said:

So it's a half hour of work? Like the post I was quoting?

More than half an hour. But it could be done in a day by a professional voice actor. I know DE don't have those for the most part, so they might need longer to get all the lines right. Just saying, it's not really a mountain of work compared to what voice actors normally have to do in a game.

2 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

Hundreds? Remove a zero from that. We are talking about the generic in mission lines and "A mission critical alert is on navigation" stuff like that. Lines that, at most, there is only maaaybe 20...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lotus/Quotes

You count them, I have better things to do with my time; but from an estimation, that's plenty more than "20", even if you discount the quest-specific ones.

13 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lotus/Quotes

You count them, I have better things to do with my time; but from an estimation, that's plenty more than "20", even if you discount the quest-specific ones.

I counted 51 general lines, not including Mastery test ones.

I understand the logistics of redoing lines for a temp Space Whatever, but in a perfect universe, it would lend a great deal toward maintaining story immersion. We're not likely to get the lines from another character, but it would be a nice perk. Maybe someday.