Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Long lasting blurriness in PoE

Objective pointers lock on screen and stop moving and never update. That means can no longer see lures or any other players

Other player information (top right health/shields) permanently disappears

Game crash at the same point (for me unlocking a lure) for 3 people

Patch plz

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

We haven't gotten any new Tenno Reinforcements yet this year and it is March :sad: . I hope we get something after Zephyr Prime next week.

Thank you for the Dojo Remaster and Discord Presence. Hopefully we can see the clan Kingpin system added in the future to compliment these rich changes.

I don't really think tenno reinforcements are that big a deal when we got like over 100 weapon changes making them like new weapons what you want another quartak to level and then forget.

1 minute ago, Darth_Predator said:

Dojo remaster is great and all but... are we still required to build all previous tiers of halls before the one we want? I would love to not have 3 empty and useless "rooms" in my dojo -_-

Oh, and directional labels would be nice too. My calnmates can't remember where damn tenno lab is (regardless of the fact the spawn point is literally set up to be facing at it when loaded)

How about being able to build multiple of the different halls. To point, each of my clan members wants to build their own grand hall for their wing of the dojo. Can we get that one please? >.>

36 minutes ago, StarScribe said:

Cannot polychrome the room, palcement completely bugs out... this update feels unnecessarily rushed ._.'

13 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Hahaha......DE was think that Polycrome is Statue for Dojo decoration, that is the reason why u can put tons of Polycromes in your Dojo.

Make something funny and take screenshot to show us, how looks like. :crylaugh:

I don't understand how multiquote works....

Anyway. I found a fix for this.  

I used other decorations to get the decoration snap back on the surface like it usually would. This also made the polychrome snap back.
When the polychrome is snapped it works again.
It seems the polychrome has severe issues being placed down not being perfectly snapped on the surface but doesn't register as failed.

Good job with the dojo decorations.

A syndicate console is also much needed. It could be placed next to the trade consoles, so by using rep we buy augments and other stuff to trade directly without having to cycle between orbiter and dojo all the time.

1 hour ago, Czin said:

They have content to release, just they are keeping it for various reasons. Some might be tied to a specific update they plan to release, for example.

They always have content to release, fixes and reworks are also content to release, it may not be content for you to play with. And why didn't they release the other "new" content? because they seem to be focused on this content. Maybe the next released content is new stuff, or maybe not. Yep, various reasons, not ready because working on something else, not ready because it still needs polishing. Limited resources, limited time.

2 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

just let raids Die, no one outside of a tiny community wants them back. they were time consuming and pointless to do.  just let those useless things die. DE is splitting resources enough as it is.

I'm having some really weird bugs since the last update 

-The health bar above enemies isn't showing up (i have checked the interface settings turned them off/on again)

-stalker keeps teleporting me non stop (i mean non stop i cant even move and he teleports me again

-My hud just froze (like literally everything on my hud but everything else was still runing fine.

-apart from that i adore the dex excal skin and everything else you guys have recently done to the game so keep it up!

So anyone else getting really bad blurriness and pretty heavy screen shaking (with screen shake off) while trying to do missions? and when you go into operator you can actually see lines coming from a point on the screen along with the blurriness and screen shake? 

1 minute ago, Harmony said:

So anyone else getting really bad blurriness and pretty heavy screen shaking (with screen shake off) while trying to do missions? and when you go into operator you can actually see lines coming from a point on the screen along with the blurriness and screen shake? 

im getting so many weird bugs im so confused and have no idea whats going on

Archived