Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Opened arbitrarily locked Void doors/walls that held Rare items. It’s been known for awhile now that the classic combination of Punch Through + Vacuum could grab these items for you, but now it’s open season for all!

as someone desperately trying to find rare and reinforced orokin containers for my codex, this will help... a little. Why's the spawn rate so dreadful!

17 minutes ago, ControversyB said:

So here's a thought that I considered posting about before....

When trading mods, there's no indication of what mods you have equipped, and what mods you do not. So, as an example, I want to trade Steel Charge for some :platinum:. I have two, fully ranked Steel Charge mods. Usually, the one I select to put in the trade gives me a warning that is the very one I have equipped to a WarFrame. I then have to go back, search it again, and replace it with the unequipped copy.

A brilliant alternative to this would be a simple marking on mods, or a highlight around them, for all that are equipped to a weapon/frame/sentinel, etc. This would completely eliminate any confusion, and make for a much more streamlined trading process. I'm sure there would be other benefits to this feature as well, and a sorting category for "Equipped" mods would be nifty. Just a thought. Wondering if others have considered the same thing?

there is a way to see which are equipped its just small at the bottom of the mods when you view them in the MODS area there is a little circle at the bottom of the mod to show it is slotted somewhere. Ones with out this mark are not slotted. if you like I can post a pic just let me know and I can make one

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Vignette Bundle description to indicate it includes 2 Warframe Articulas

Ain't it supposed to have 8 Articulas? 2 from each Vignette.

Fixed replication issue preventing Clients from seeing the explosions from Hydrolyst's bubbles

Could we not have the explosion from bubbles damage the lures just like the energy spike didn't damage the lures?

Still unable to fix grineer drop pods not opening in the plains?

Also, can we have the function to rotate the diorama in the codex etc ourselves?

1 hour ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

Nice!

However - After going in and testing.

A few tenno including my self are noticing the graphics are a bit Janky - It looks like the low res textures are loaded on high settings, Anti-Aliasing does not seem to be working right or something.

Please fix.

I've noticed a decrease in graphic quality since the update went live. Textures seem worse in quality (or overall quality is more noticeable?), shadowy line artifacts are noticeable on screen at moments, and jaggy lines are where they once were not.

Edit: I forgot to mention placing polychrome terminals in my dojo is bugged now. Is anyone seeing the same?

omIhUTQ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Vetprime said:

Not liking the Dojo remastering using the captura/Autodesk features like flippinf stuff upside down. Just want to click a decoration and place it where I want the fancy stuff leave for the advanced people who like that stuff .....

Yup, it’s way more fiddly and annoying than useful. Very hard to properly rotate, move, or place decorations. 

1 hour ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

you are aware DE knows exactly how many people played raids, right? it was not even close to "many". maybe if you mean "many of those who played raids miss them", but even then that's like all 5 of you :P

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

We haven't gotten any new Tenno Reinforcements and it is March :sad: . I hope we get something after Zephyr Prime next week.

Thank you for the Dojo Remaster and Discord Presence. Hopefully we can see the clan Kingpin system added in the future to compliment these rich changes.

The community complain for years that DE only add new shinny stuff and forget to fix old content.

Now they're putting new content on hold and fixing old content,  and now the community complain that they don't add new content.

We're asking for years for them to fix old stuff, now they're fixing. Can you let them finish?

Placing decor is still... frustrating, to say the least.  Just easier to get stuff at a 'weird angle' on the Z axis... It like 'zooms' you into the base of it so you can't see the whole item you're placing, making turning it not only odd but unnecessarily difficult JUST to place decor!!  

Seriously, just have the camera free roam, right lick rotates, hold Z to move it on a Z axis, X to move it on an X axis, and Y to move it on a Y axis... All this other crap just makes it so much more complicated than it needs to be!!  Or just put in type commands  /moveitem X 4   so it moves it on the X axis by 4... Not rocket science.  Had better item placement in SWG over a FIFTEEN YEARS ago!!!  Stop trying to make it complicated!!  It's a VERY SIMPLE idea and I know it can be hard to code, but it's not like it's a 'new' technology!  It's been around for 20 years guys, just implement it, don't over complicate it for no reason!

Please... REMOVE dojo fog.
It has been asked for so many years, and now this update made the fog look twice as thick and hard to see trough!

Fog makes all of these spaces "including" orbiter look so much worse, adds nothing for the athmosphere.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Auto-detection:

A whole new setting called Controller Interface now allows you to have the option of AutoDetect! AutoDetect will try to detect what you're using, when you use it. So if you prefer the drag-n-drop functionality of the Mods screen, you can keep using a mouse to do that and see the regular keyboard and mouse UI, however, when you next pick up a controller and press a button, the UI will detect that and refresh to show you controller button Icons instead.

Within the Controller Interface you can also permanently toggle on/off the controller interface, which forces the UI into either regular (keyboard and mouse) mode, or controller mode (this works separately from auto-detection and Steam Big Picture mode). 

Lastly, you can now choose the UI Icon set under the new setting Controller Icon Set. You can choose between XB1, XB 360, PS4, Steam, and AutoDetect (AutoDetect is essentially XB1). However, using a Steam controller will always result in Steam Icons.

Thank you so much for this.  Many many thanks.  

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the look of Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead minions to help players better differentiate between them and real enemies.

And this.  

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Kjahla81:

Seems the bounty auto-fail is back again.

Solo mode?

Change game mode to invite, friends only or public, start and abort a bounty. Then change back to solo. Worked for me.

Edit: After Leaving Cetus you have to do it again it seems.

• Added Fishing, Amps, Zaws and Mining categories to the Foundry.
    • If you do not own items that are in these categories, you will not see the respective Foundry tabs.

All bait as well as the luminos dye and pharoma are on the "Gear" tab in the Foundry and there is no fishing tab.

10 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

The community complain for years that DE only add new shinny stuff and forget to fix old content.

Now they're putting new content on hold and fixing old content,  and now the community complain that they don't add new content.

We're asking for years for them to fix old stuff, now they're fixing. Can you let them finish?

Dont get me wrong, I really like them taking the time finally to go back to old content.

But to be fair in the end that is just a request for tenno reinforcement, while the comment stop rushing ot new content and fix some of the older stuff" is more directed at large updates and not so much the smaller reinforcement.

the  previous patch that was released for example could have been 2 weapons with stats on them. that alone would have filled that criteria.

Archived