Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

It's been over two weeks that looting a syndicate mark doesn't show how many you've looted. It sometimes does, and some other times delayed, but mostly, no counter is displayed. How am I supposed to know if mission has 6 7 or 8 marks if the counter doesn't show?

How about fixing stuff like that instead of adding colors and flair to dojos?

The copious amount of updates this year has been wonderful to see, thanks for all the work you guy's have done.

Of course it wouldn't be an update post by me if I didn't mention the Panthera punch through not working properly (ever since the update to beam weapons and the primary fire I've been using the primary a bit more in a pinch than I would otherwise so trust me its noticeably annoying when the blades REFUSE to punch through a hoard of enemies) and of course the fact that Disarming Purity while on the Panthera translates over to any secondary weapon with an alt-fire. I mean you took the time to patch up how many weapons and these few things have slipped through the cracks.... It is nice to see all the patches, fixes etc but can we please see all the fixes through?

-Edit- For current update glitches I just had the B and C icon for spy vaults freeze in place on my screen and not move, stuck at the same distances even after I'd been through the vaults so....that's a thing. HUD's a bit borked at the moment in some places I guess.

Went invisible as Octavia, went to check a somachord fragment to make sure I had it already or not so I switched to the scanner and when I switched off my Spira Prime pouch was visible on one leg, so it was just a ghost Spira prime pouch floating along sabotaging a corpus ice planet reactor. I mean I won't argue with that, that's kinda funny. (upon a little further testing the glitch happened when I had my primary equipped but then switched over to my simaris scanner thing, and it even happened to both pouches the next time).

2 minutes ago, Schn1tt3r said:

It's been over two weeks that looting a syndicate mark doesn't show how many you've looted. It sometimes does, and some other times delayed, but mostly, no counter is displayed. How am I supposed to know if mission has 6 7 or 8 marks if the counter doesn't show?

How about fixing stuff like that instead of adding colors and flair to dojos?

i think its messed because of that cool looking effect like picking up argon crystal. instead of add, they replaced and the counter of how many medallions pops up when you pick any loot right after. so you always know how many remains....just with a little delay

Since the update I have had the following things happen:

• Graphical distortion (on grineer missions, but not all).
  • Crashing on the plains as soon as the eidolon is within sight.
  • ui items getting stuck on screen (possibly happens when changing to spoiler form), examples would be HP bars, waypoints etc they just become static items on the screen and only disappear after ending the mission.

il y a 7 minutes, CatHellsky a dit :

Anyone else getting insane blur in mission, even when standing still? 
2AF40F009C7084D0B6416F8DEE56097B7B2F70EE
Not my screenshot, but a screenshot of what it looks like when standing still. 

It did happen to me several time and then I crashed

Dojo now looks sucks.

Is so darky, I was lose some colors of my buildings, got from nowhere fog in some corners of the Dojo, placing decorations with new methode is so complicated, new update taking to many CPU and RAM resources which causes a problem that the game freezes for awhile.

Also after I was place Polycrome in Dojo I can't access and I can't even remove him from Dojo, it was stay in my Dojo until you fix this PERFECT UPDATE! :thumbup:

79XZjmB.jpg

So basically nothing new for us to do again....I'm all for bug fixes but I'm bored without something new, we didn't even get anything from baro.

And maybe it's me but considering how little time I (and most of my clan) spend in the dojo I kind of feel the time spent working on the dojo 'rework' could have be better utilised doing something else... like maybe the umbra quest seeing as there's likely some 'art team' work involved....

5 minutes ago, Empsha said:

Since the update I have had the following things happen:

• ui items getting stuck on screen (possibly happens when changing to spoiler form), examples would be HP bars, waypoints etc they just become static items on the screen and only disappear after ending the mission.

i can confirm this. happened to me aswell. player names, hp bars fixd on screen. thought that opening chat panel triggers it.

also....are passive icons from schools removed...or i am missing something?

edit: once hp of a mob stuck on screen, i couldnt see other hp bars on mobs

Archived