Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

I found a bug already with the new camera features for placing decorations related to the polychrome.  

I tried placing a polychrome and pressed F and tried all sorts of things to change the position of the polychrome, since you literally cannot move it in any way, which is quite annoying to be honest.  

I tried placing it then and it disappeared.
Now every time I try to place a new polychrome it says it fails. Relogging into the Dojo trying to place a polychrome results in the polychrome being placed, HOWEVER it cannot be interacted with and you can just walk through it. I can also place as many polychromes as I want and interact with none of them. 
After relogging again into the Dojo all polychromes are gone and it still won't work.

Now I cannot use the polychrome and cannot change the color of my Dojo. This is also the case for every single room in the Dojo. I cannot change any color of any room in the Dojo anymore.

I have encountered a huge problem. every bounty mission in cetus fails automaticaly. i tried doing different ones and also changing cetus instances but nothing works. as soon as you step outside it fails automaticaly. 

i'm writing here but if i'm not supposed to report it in this thread someone let me know to post it elsewere!! the rest of the update is golden for me so far

2 minutes ago, Disastrous_Luck said:

why does my screen keep randomly going blurry and staying like that until I extract? This is twice in a row upon launching into neo defense.

This blur bug makes the game unplayable.  Literally cannot see the enemies to shoot them.

What worked for me as a temp fix is to turn off motion blur in the display options in game.

"Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control affecting the Stalker and causing him to walk around like he lost something."

He lost his hate... No not the weapon (damned puns!) but his will to hate. He loves... or rather loved Nyx.

2 minutes ago, Gorden121 said:

I found a bug already with the new camera features for placing decorations related to the polychrome.  

I tried placing a polychrome and pressed F and tried all sorts of things to change the position of the polychrome, since you literally cannot move it in any way, which is quite annoying to be honest.  

I tried placing it then and it disappeared.
Now every time I try to place a new polychrome it says it fails. Relogging into the Dojo trying to place a polychrome results in the polychrome being placed, HOWEVER it cannot be interacted with and you can just walk through it. I can also place as many polychromes as I want and interact with none of them. 
After relogging again into the Dojo all polychromes are gone and it still won't work.

Now I cannot use the polychrome and cannot change the color of my Dojo. This is also the case for every single room in the Dojo. I cannot change any color of any room in the Dojo anymore.

Hahaha......DE was think that Polycrome is Statue for Dojo decoration, that is the reason why u can put tons of Polycromes in your Dojo.

Make something funny and take screenshot to show us, how looks like. :crylaugh:

Couple things to note. When snapping objects to align with the floor, edge work tents to clip through.

What is this lack of catwalks and stairs for Tenno based construction?

Grineer/Corpus construction needs larger scale floor plates. By comparison, they need to be at least a good 3x3 the size of the default. Otherwise trying to blow up and stretch the current ones it warps and disfigures the textures a bit. If you try using the wall tiles to try and do it, they system won't let you because it can't be used as a floor piece.

Doors in general tend to be a problem now. They're preset and can't be moved on their own. This means that you can't also effectively remake the floor with out a problem with offsetting/clipping the doors. Only fix that I can see for this is actually putting the doors on a small step dais to give the elevation so that the floor tiles align properly.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb GildartsAnonn:

I have encountered a huge problem. every bounty mission in cetus fails automaticaly. i tried doing different ones and also changing cetus instances but nothing works. as soon as you step outside it fails automaticaly. 

i'm writing here but if i'm not supposed to report it in this thread someone let me know to post it elsewere!! the rest of the update is golden for me so far

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Sid6dot7:

Solo mode?

Change game mode to invite, friends only or public, start and abort a bounty. Then change back to solo. Worked for me.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Final Boss health bar remaining on the screen if you continue to play the Wyrmius mini game after defeating it.

Looks like we have this week's winner in the "Seriously? That was More Important Than Adding Non-Prime Oberon Attachments To Oberon Prime's Shoulder Attachments List" contest.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed super edge case where if you held down on the left mouse button while right clicking on a name in Chat to open the dropdown list, right clicking again on another area outside of Chat would bring up that list again.  

Whoops, spoke too soon...  Lot's of strong competitors this week in the great, ever ongoing challenge to remind Oberon players just how much less they matter than Volt players.

Ha, I kid.  There's no challenge in that.

1 minute ago, Jinryusai said:

That's if you can actually find that room...

This is why a hub room exists and why transporters exist. I keep an entirely different level for an engineering bay and all halls for clan mate decorations are sectioned off from the hub room by two of the extra long corridors and ends in a 3x3 set of rooms of the different decoration rooms like the water rooms. I do this to avoid building conflicts like what we encountered with the sheer size of the Observatory room. So everyone gets their own wings. Transport is set up based on requests for it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Auto-detection:

A whole new setting called Controller Interface now allows you to have the option of AutoDetect! AutoDetect will try to detect what you're using, when you use it. So if you prefer the drag-n-drop functionality of the Mods screen, you can keep using a mouse to do that and see the regular keyboard and mouse UI, however, when you next pick up a controller and press a button, the UI will detect that and refresh to show you controller button Icons instead.

Within the Controller Interface you can also permanently toggle on/off the controller interface, which forces the UI into either regular (keyboard and mouse) mode, or controller mode (this works separately from auto-detection and Steam Big Picture mode). 

Lastly, you can now choose the UI Icon set under the new setting Controller Icon Set. You can choose between XB1, XB 360, PS4, Steam, and AutoDetect (AutoDetect is essentially XB1). However, using a Steam controller will always result in Steam Icons.

HURRAY!!! OMG THANK GOD! You have nooooo idea how much of a pain in the ass I have had as a mouse but occasionally controller user. Woot.

Dojo remaster is great and all but... are we still required to build all previous tiers of halls before the one we want? I would love to not have 3 empty and useless "rooms" in my dojo -_-

Oh, and directional labels would be nice too. My calnmates can't remember where damn tenno lab is (regardless of the fact the spawn point is literally set up to be facing at it when loaded)

Archived