Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Lots of cool stuff and i really love how the decoration mode is way, way better and feels like you got more controll. And i do love the improvements made to the game for every update, and im really excited for Zephyr Prime.

But there is one thing that have been bothering me since Plains of Eidolon came out, and Mag's Deluxe skin that came with it.

https://i.imgur.com/9t3ctTU.png

Nice lighting effects when it came to the Dojo...  Makes the colours I've chosen look darker and more luxurious in dimmer lighting.  Unfortunately it seems that Cetus has taken a hit for the pretty...  Seems that I've been crashing a lot more during rep missions on the plains as it causes my game to freeze to the point of stopping 1/4 into the mission and only ended up getting to a crash screen once.  I've been able to get back into the mission and complete some of the reputation it seems odd for an upper range nVidia Card (updated drivers of course) and i5-4590 with plenty of RAM should be taking such a hit now given that it's been running fine since PoE hit production.  

Sent in one report, but the rest the game had been left in a frozen/non-working state.  Let's see if you can't optimize that coding a bit more.  Thanks. 

Feels buggy, screen glitch, mark on a defend target, ally names etc not showing. Also feels like there might be some networking issue(yet again that might be just my isp, so not sure bout that), boss on the todays sortie also glitched(dropped below the floor, could not get her).

1 hour ago, Empsha said:

Since the update I have had the following things happen:

• Graphical distortion (on grineer missions, but not all).
  • Crashing on the plains as soon as the eidolon is within sight.
  • ui items getting stuck on screen (possibly happens when changing to spoiler form), examples would be HP bars, waypoints etc they just become static items on the screen and only disappear after ending the mission.

I have the first issue in the first post-update Survival mission. Later when I do Eidolon hunts, my warframe crashed three times before I am able to hunt it with friends. A friend reported that he was able to damage the limbs or parts of the Eidolon. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As most Tenno have discovered, Eidolon Shards are necessary to continue your hunt for the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst. These changes are not towards the Shrine mechanic itself, but for the way Shards are consumed if a unfortunate Host migration or loss of connection occurs. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now re-open the Ambulas boss doors from the outside if you’re an unlucky Tenno who got locked out of the arena cause your squad initiated the boss fight without you.

Phew I've never passed for these situations :|

1 hour ago, Kashshaptu said:

i can confirm this. happened to me aswell. player names, hp bars fixd on screen. thought that opening chat panel triggers it.

also....are passive icons from schools removed...or i am missing something?

edit: once hp of a mob stuck on screen, i couldnt see other hp bars on mobs

1 hour ago, Empsha said:

Since the update I have had the following things happen:

• Graphical distortion (on grineer missions, but not all).
  • Crashing on the plains as soon as the eidolon is within sight.
  • ui items getting stuck on screen (possibly happens when changing to spoiler form), examples would be HP bars, waypoints etc they just become static items on the screen and only disappear after ending the mission.

HUD icons and info are getting stuck here too...including extraction, which makes finding extraction a fun experience. 

2 minutes ago, BloodDoll said:

can't turn the camera left or right anymore to decorate. anyone know how to fix this?

Happened to me; leaving and returning to the dojo fixed it. Unfortunately, when I returned, the overly complicated new decoration controls were still active. 

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

HUD icons and info are getting stuck here too...including extraction, which makes finding extraction a fun experience. 

Happened to me; leaving and returning to the dojo fixed it. Unfortunately, when I returned, the overly complicated new decoration controls were still active. 

This is in my ship i can't do it. didn't try the dojo

Archived