Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Um,,,, I have major issue,, last night I passed the rank 19 mastery test, (PC) I had played several hours after that,, after the patch tonight tho my game now says Im rank 18 again with 24 points to go before I can even take the test,, something has seriously broken here! OMG whats happened?

I also have the icon glitches and the screen distortions, and my game took like 5 mins to shut down after patch.. But never mind that,, what the hell has happened to my mastery rank??

Please help!

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control affecting the Stalker and causing him to walk around like he lost something.

He lost his meaning of life without hunting Tenno.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added Fishing, Amps, Zaws and Mining categories to the Foundry.

Shouldn't baits be in the fishing tab? (they aren't right now) they may be "gear", but they are not part of the normal gear wheel, only the fishing wheel. It makes more sense to place them in the fishing tab.

Timing

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Auto-detection:

A whole new setting called Controller Interface now allows you to have the option of AutoDetect! AutoDetect will try to detect what you're using, when you use it. So if you prefer the drag-n-drop functionality of the Mods screen, you can keep using a mouse to do that and see the regular keyboard and mouse UI, however, when you next pick up a controller and press a button, the UI will detect that and refresh to show you controller button Icons instead.

Within the Controller Interface you can also permanently toggle on/off the controller interface, which forces the UI into either regular (keyboard and mouse) mode, or controller mode (this works separately from auto-detection and Steam Big Picture mode). 

Lastly, you can now choose the UI Icon set under the new setting Controller Icon Set. You can choose between XB1, XB 360, PS4, Steam, and AutoDetect (AutoDetect is essentially XB1). However, using a Steam controller will always result in Steam Icons.

Turning the controller interface off still allows drifting sticks to interfere with the mouse.  That has been my primary issue.  Forget controller detection.  I need mouse detection that ignores all controller input when I'm inside a menu (including that weird right stick mouse mimicking Windows likes to do)!

Honestly, I tried the new controller-only menu to see if it would be any better, but the panic and frustration when I couldn't do a simple thing like leave my squad of randoms made me go back.

A few ideas to improve the new decorating system.

1. Add numbers values to the many options on the menu. 
   Like putting the percentage on the scaling of an
   object and the degree of angle on all 3 axes of an 
   object, a reset option for an angle to Z=0, X=0, Z=0

2. Add a "clone" option to create another of a 
   highlighted object with same size and angle.
   *I'm already aware there is an option to place 
   another of the object last placed but it doesn't
   maintain the size, angle, and placement.*

3. Change or make an option from toggle 
   to drag and drop.

4. Add option to lock an object's angle
   while it is being moved.

5. Give certain objects snap points like walls, catwalks, and rails.

6. Add Orokin/Dojo style objects so players can make rooms within rooms.

7. On the rotation menu, there are arrows. Add a slider
   to follow those arrows and adding XYZ position values. This will help stack objects 
   like walls and crates/skids.

8. Add thin floor coverings, like wood or grass. 
   It's a little odd adding trees in the main halls
   on metal floors. Pathing stones made of materials
   you mine wouldn't be bad either or water plains/rivers for 
   those garden bridges. Just a thought.

9. Remove the camera snapping to the rotation point 
    on an object. It obstructs the view of the object
    making it hard to connect to other objects.

Love the patch, thanks for all the fixes, two problems though, plains on earth crashes constantly for me now, i cant stay there over 5 minutes.

And in all the little things fixed, the font/resolution issue on the FPS counter wasnt one of them.

This is really quite ugly to look at, in a way that makes me look like it should be simple to fix, the FPS counter is the same screen area on 1440p and on 1080p, which results in the 1440p version having uneven sized pixels.

well, thanks for the update.

but wf already crushed 3-4 times from the PoE.

Plus got this pretty bug. Other ppl in squad said that all action was under map for them and for me they were running in the air...

Спойлер

vHxWyUaJ3is.jpg

and when i got back to Cetus bug again (look at the map)

Спойлер

yykoWWvCpKA.jpg

I'm crashing every 5 minutes in game. Bug report crashes too. 2 squadmates had it happen the same. Also, screen blur sticks around for a few minutes; its like playing very drunk warframe.

Cripes, the bugs.

1) Motion blur being turned on creates drunk/headache-o-vision.  Blur randomly activates, despite not moving, and then turns off at random (even when moving).

2) Navigation is broken.  The Sortie spy mission refused to stop pointing me to A.

More to come, but these are pretty game breaking.  At least disabling blur entirely alleviates the issue.

Archived