Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Neightrix said:

So I don't want to seem ungrateful that Boltor Prime got some attention, but it really isn't going to fit its MR14 requirement without more damage or crit - unless of course we're looking towards puncture status becoming significant.

I agree. I love the Boltor Prime, and I -want- to use it more, but it just can't mechanically compete with my other options anymore. I even have what the community calls a "god riven" for it and have forma'd it 5 times. I can still out-perform it with a dozen other primaries of considerably lower MR requirement, none of which need rivens to do so. I strongly recommend improving it's damage by a notable percentage, and/or a notable increase to crit chance. If you could make it similar to the Akboloto Prime I would be very happy. 

1 hour ago, Buzzard_Fek said:

Um,,,, I have major issue,, last night I passed the rank 19 mastery test, (PC) I had played several hours after that,, after the patch tonight tho my game now says Im rank 18 again with 24 points to go before I can even take the test,, something has seriously broken here! OMG whats happened?

I also have the icon glitches and the screen distortions, and my game took like 5 mins to shut down after patch.. But never mind that,, what the hell has happened to my mastery rank??

Please help!

i have the same mastery issue, i needed 6000 exp to get MR 25 and now need 6024 exp..... 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul

Why the hell is this a good idea? These icons let me know which focus school I have active when I enter a mission.

Fixed dealing slightly less damage to Eidolon Synovias due to obscured hitboxes

"Slightly"? hahahahah. I had to laugh at this.. Just admit the hitboxes were terrible and causing no damage and move on. Respectfully, of course.

This update seems like fun... but all this work on fashion and ikea frame really needs to be put on hold from here on out.. We have fundamental issues like... 

- Crappy enemy spawns on the star chart..

- No vacuum for pets

- Garbage loot tables on Cetus

- Kuva clouds getting stuck or disappearing

- Eidolon bugs times infinity

- Gross operator delays when not hosting (make them client based)

- Controller on PC still requires Steam Big Screen.. which is a mess... incorporate it properly into the game yourselves

I could go on and on and on and on.

Right now I'm just doing my daily focus and sortie and logging off because everything else is #*!%ed.

Hit indicator sounds on high ROF weapons are absolutely horrible, to the point I am not sure if they are bugged or intended to sound like that. Looks like slash procs make the hit sound each time the damage ticks too.

Had to turn my speakers down because I thought they were going to burst.

Also, "Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul". I mean, come on, why? That was a terrible idea, to the point I just realized it was intended and not a bug.

I want to see what are the passives I have active. What if I go into a focus tree and activate/deactivate some nodes? Now I have no idea of knowing which ones are active or not.

just curious if it would be possible to add a "contribute all" button for clan tech/decorations since with the addition of the new decor changing the looks of rooms takes quite a while. small quality of life change but honestly not that important, love all the new stuffs!

Archived