Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Wait, so they altered the 'kill X Dargyns with a bow' riven challenge, but only for new Rivens? The challenge itself sounds really dumb until you try it, because you have to get all of the kills basically without ever getting shot (as opposed to a status effect, which would show up near your shields/health). Dargyns on the ground also didn't count against the total either.

Been waiting on new Dojo decorations for a long time. Now I can take my beautiful Dojo and turn it into a Grineer / Corpus swap meet.... No Orokin decorations???? New decorations are ugly as hell. So sad. Still love the game though and thanks for everything you do.

Thanks for the update of Clan Decorations and all the fixes and changes.

i wanted to leave my comments on clans with some specific details, cause just saying make clans more active in the game is certainly a good idea but specific things and solutions are better than general statements.

Put the choices of the clan to the leader with free add and delete hierarchies as much as he want to create, donation of all material to the vault no matter if a build is active or not, rules about new members joining a clan and buy BPs, event announcements with inbox messages to clan members, or pop up chat message from clan, or a bigger motd. Let me say all that in much more detail down the road.

Put more free functionality and choice in Hierarchies, to add more than the set the game gives , to config the permissions of each in a more details way and not so general, for example to give access in certain rooms such as labs for the BP to certain members. More choices for hierarchies gives a better leveling for the clan members as clan members so you achieve some clan goals you go up in hierarchy and even you earn the right to buy BP or access certain rooms. FREE CHOICE TO LEADERS

Make donating materials not only when you building something but when you dont and build up like credits in treasury so when you need them you will use them, and all members can donate and not only if you find them online when you build something so they can donate. Members can donate all the resourses a dojo needs in the future like creadits and with that earn some points in clan hierarchy. full dojo researched clans with builded rooms dont give the opportunity to a new member of the clan to show the clan his donation action cause nothing is building.

New members should have restrictions and this should be at the hands of the leader to make them possible if he wants or not to put them active .  for example a new member can not buy bp for a certain period of time being in the clan, or after he has donated a certain amount of materials, or participating in events of the clan, let the leaders have the choice of activating or not such restrictions. 

Make possible for the leadership of the clan to see all resources that are in the vault.

Make possible to change builded rooms layout and change established layouts. the reactor on the dojo should be one room that you can upgrade and not building A LOT of reactors . You can upgrade the rooms to add more decoration, you can upgrade the clan with research and access new rooms and more rewards. the  rewards of upgrading the clan should go to the ones that help upgrade them, let the choice to the leader.

Make possible to see room list of choices to build in a dojo and not when you have a door that is closed.

The main theme of the comment is give choices to the leaders and the tools to use them.

Orbiter and Dojo Decoration PREVIEW especially in orbiter i want to preview before i buy and spend the plat to see if i like the decoration.

Thanks! That's, wow, that's a lot of good fixes, changes and additions!

But this...

"Added a slight delay on when accessing the Star Chart so you can still see your Warframe kneel before the planets come into view. "

How about adding a checkbox to disable all transitional animations and thus making menu navigation more bearable? I'm only half a year into Warframe, and the unnecessary time spent on menu navigation outside the missions is stacking to some uneasy numbers.

Or even better - just let us assign hotkeys for 'Arsenal', 'Foundry' and all other parts of the menu, pretty please.

The sound bug of Simulor (at least Synoid). I do not know - this bug is only on the plains, or not. But. When Simulor runs out of ammunition, he makes such an annoying sound, because of which I want, after a few minutes, to throw myself on the radiation status and kill my teammate with this Simulor.

But this is not the worst thing. Even worse is that this annoying sound is heard throughout the Plain. In every corner. This is very,very... unnerving. 

Please fix this. Or at least change the sound.

P.S This bug is detected before a new update.

The lighting in the Archwing arsenal is still too dark since the last few patches (at least for me) wich makes it hard to properly see how I colour my gear. 2nd there are now so many emotes and dances that it would be nice to have additional pages in the ring menu or at least more slots to make sure I have all my favourite dance moves at hand.

For some reason in the Arsenal when Aksomati are equipped, hovering cursor over the Secondary tab makes a sound of a single Aksomati shot. The same when you open the Equip menu and select Aksomati.

Does not work with other pistols, as far as I have checked. (I had Aksomati equipped when I logged in)

Archived