Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul. 

???WHY? I cannot identify which focus tree I brought in by just look at those passives now. This doesnt need a fix.

9 hours ago, MikusArah said:

i have the same mastery issue, i needed 6000 exp to get MR 25 and now need 6024 exp..... 

Ok thx for posting that, its shows then at least that the loss of 24 mastery points isnt limited to my account,, Unfortunately for me resulted in my mastery rank dropping back down to 18 which is mortifying after i only passed the rank 19 test on the previous evening.  Ive submitted a support ticket (I think) and a separate thread in the bug reports for PC, but so far no responses of any kind.

I seriously do not want, nor should have to take my mastery 19 test again,,, DE or anybody please at least acknowledge this!

AUTO-DETECT does not seem to work when using an Afterglow XB1 controller through Steam. I can default it to controller, but in order to type, I can't just hit "T" on my keyboard, but I have to bring up the menus, then bring up the text window and select to type.

Supposedly Auto-Detect does work with the stand-alone program, but not steam. Very annoying.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Discord Rich Presence:
Let your Discord friends see where and what you’re playing on Warframe! If enabled, your Discord account will show the following information in real time while you play

Best part of this update. rest I don't care.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Venomous Clip Archwing Mod to reflect the same Cost and Drain of other elemental Mods for Archwing.

No change to Galvanized Blade for Arch-melee? It's still 11 mod cap Vs. the others' 9.

Loving the dojo changes

But.... 

I don't supose it would be possible to change the "Place another *Item name*" to actull replicate the size and orientation you set for the last one trying to place a line of conduets on a celling is rather hard when each one has to be layed

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Placing in the top 20 in a weekly Leaderboard with at least 50 entries will now show a notification about your placement!

You guys are sending some really mixed signals.

I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship.

Why after this update the ram usage in PoE Tridolon hunt has gone up as high as 1,260MB+ when in a squad??? This made it unplayable for me in a squad because it keep crashing due to WAR-1683862 @[DE]Steve

Although PoE looked like it has been optimized previously but that is only for solo play. If play in a squad of 4, sometimes ram usage will exceed 1,200MB and that will crash the game due to insufficient video memory error.

33 minutes ago, kyori said:

Why after this update the ram usage in PoE Tridolon hunt has gone up as high as 1,260MB+ when in a squad??? This made it unplayable for me in a squad because it keep crashing due to WAR-1683862 @[DE]Steve

Although PoE looked like it has been optimized previously but that is only for solo play. If play in a squad of 4, sometimes ram usage will exceed 1,200MB and that will crash the game due to insufficient video memory error.

I have the same problem. When I'm in PoE in a squad with more than 4 people, the game crashes after a few minutes. 

Before this upgrade, this problem did not occur.

20 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

Your a very small part of the community, and while i think theres nothing wrong with gwtting a old feature, no matter how small the segmint of the community is, most players hated the raids, they were a buggy mess and what could they offer now? Arcanes are on the Plains now, so raids wouldn't be able to offer anything new anyway in their old state. 

3 hours ago, PlagueSeeker said:

Your a very small part of the community, and while i think theres nothing wrong with gwtting a old feature, no matter how small the segmint of the community is, most players hated the raids, they were a buggy mess and what could they offer now? Arcanes are on the Plains now, so raids wouldn't be able to offer anything new anyway in their old state. 

Hmm. Maybe, just maybe, those people, same that liked raids/trials, don't like grinding silly Eidolons? Because they are tedious and bugged as well? Just a thought tho. 

3 hours ago, rodrigo3243 said:

I have the same problem. When I'm in PoE in a squad with more than 4 people, the game crashes after a few minutes. 

Before this upgrade, this problem did not occur.

Quick question. What kind of GFX do you have, and what have you set in your settings? Tried disabling some heavy performance hitters? Particle effects?

Archived