[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

Got injured and can only play with controller.. Thanks for the improvements!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• You can now re-open the Ambulas boss doors from the outside if you’re an unlucky Tenno who got locked out of the arena cause your squad initiated the boss fight without you.

FINALLY! I've had that happen on five different occasions.

• Applause 1

Nothing about endless kuva... Or kuva in the kuva fortress...

Edited by --Banshee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boltor Prime Status Chance increased from 32% to 34%.

So I don't want to seem ungrateful that Boltor Prime got some attention, but it really isn't going to fit its MR14 requirement without more damage or crit - unless of course we're looking towards puncture status becoming significant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a slight delay on when accessing the Star Chart so you can still see your Warframe kneel before the planets come into view. 

Loki: "KNEEL!"

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a slight delay on when accessing the Star Chart so you can still see your Warframe kneel before the planets come into view. 

Noooo! Please, no! The UI is already full enough of delays and transitions to make me grind my teeth each time I switch between mods/foundry/operator etc. Don't make even more delays

Edited by Bouldershoulder
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Can't wait for when they new content starts rolling again. Better functionality to Dojos is nice though.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Captura Changes:

• Improved how precisely you can alter the Camera Duration slider (increment by 0.1 when using the arrow buttons next to the slider). This means that the minimum speed for Camera movements is now lower!
  • Improved optimization of Advanced Captura Mode.
  • The playing Camera will now stop if you decide to edit a Camera Position while it's playing.
  • Improvements for adding/removing Camera Positions while camera is playing in Captura.

Please Hidde whole Settings window, Default + Back button during Play Camera mod, and also add option for saving Captura mod in some standard format like (mkv, mov, mp4, mpg...etc) that we can saved on HDD then we can export on some editing appl from where we can make nicely trailer etc. 

• Applause 1

Glaive self dmg on chroma and aim , and u can't shoot fix plx have to switch operator and back to fix it :S got toxin and explo on it, maybe the kick back is the reason...

Edited by xXPeGaSuSXx