[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

3 minutes ago, nms. said:

Not that hard to figure that it's because they have been mostly focused on reworking some of the old content and fixing bugs.

Maybe read previous patch notes every once in a while.

They have content to release, just they are keeping it for various reasons. Some might be tied to a specific update they plan to release, for example.

Could we perhaps be able to trade/sell Eidolon Articulas (if it isn't already on)? Getting so many of them that it's just becoming silly, or could we perhaps use them for something else? 

• Upvote 1

The link you have given to the "Tenno guide to the clans" is broken because of the comma at the end of it. Might get some people confused.

@[DE]Megan
Will you guys please fix the rathuum-sedna arena?

Everyone has this bug sometimes:

3vPtWeS.jpg
n8j2enU.jpg
111zXKI.jpg
3vPtWeS.jpg

We're doing Sortie 3 atm, spent 50 mins locked in this cage,We we're forced to spam Energy restores, Roar buffs and Stomp! Although we can hit her here from this range!
She was stucked deep below! Hoping for this fix! Please DE

Edited by ---..EPS..---Archon_Donn
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

While you're addressing Tennogen issues, the custom attachment for Banshee Sonority still seems to be broken and isn't useable with Banshee Prime.

• Upvote 1

Thank you dojo remaster you are all doing a great job, I mean just look at the size of this post!

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Hell yeah, the random teleporting is still a very annoying thing, and i experienced that Weapon bug as well, while in the middle of a fight, i couldn't use my primary anymore no matter what...so far only once, *phew* while the teleporting is still a very recurring thing..

And there's also a bug where you capture the poor eidolons but it doesn't get registered, counts as a kill, a Bounty Failed pops up, and there are no brilliant nor radiant cores awarded at all...the arcanes are though..( at least )

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

dont lie

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Having issues with polychrome. Can't place them. I have one in a room that I can't remove or change the colors on to preview them. 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Infested Ancients will now attempt to attack in more ways than just knockdowns and pulls when you’re within melee range. 
  • Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Settlement tileset. 
  • Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Sealab Defense tileset.
  • Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Galleon Survival tileset.
  • Improved AI navigation in the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
  • Improved AI navigation  in the Corpus Outpost Rescue tileset.
  • Improved AI navigation and cover techniques in the Lua Defense tileset.

Thanks for the AI improvements! Also Dojo remasters and visual tweaks to reduce clutter sound great!

Welp. Free cam decoration doesn’t actually move, uh, freely if you use a controller and mouse/kb. I’m locked to left and right, ascend/descend only. I can’t change facing (eg turn to my left or right). 

Why focus on eye candy (dojo stuff) instead of content? People who stopped playing wont re-log just to see their shadow in the dojo, but they will for content.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

King pin?

Customizable obstacle courses?

are you even try to read ?