[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

Quality update , Thnks . I hope to see more updates like this in the future . 

(P.S~ Also a special thanks for adding Mission timer & Rich precense.)

4 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

Many? I hate to break it to you and this is not meant to be insulting or anything, but fans of Raids comprise, arguably, a rather small segment of the Warframe playerbase.

I suspect that bringing Raids / Trials back is a low priority for DE, given the stuff that's been promised for ages: Sacrifice, Kingpin system, Venus rework with open world area, and who knows what else.

That being said, DE should only bring Raids / Trials back...when they're properly fixed as opposed to band-aided for the umpteenth and when other more critical things are finished with. Not before. And that's not going to be soon, so I wouldn't hold your breath. Also, continuously asking when Raids are coming back isn't going to make it happen any faster.

On topic: Lots of bug fixes, polishing, and improvements? Thanks!

Keep in mind Ember and Banshee still have issues though...and it would be nice to see that melee weapon balance pass preview sometime soon.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Could you also add what frame we're playing to the Discord Rich Presence? Would be a nice addition.

Oh give the trials/raids comments a rest already...

Freakin' people acting as if they were the ultimate gamemode of WF played by millions when it likely wasn't.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Urska said:

dont lie

He's not lying

There were a lot of clans that raided every week

I'm not saying they were the majority of clans, but there were people that enjoyed the raids.

So no, he was not lying

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Talking about the Stalker Noggle, when are we going to get a second chance at getting it? I decided to play other stuff for a day or two and missed the whole daily code thing to get it.

1 minute ago, brewedjuice said:

still no way to split arcanes. glad this 100% necessary function is continuously overlooked.

I've only started to collect arcanes. Is this necessary for trading and stuff?

6 minutes ago, Ecliptix said:

Having issues with polychrome. Can't place them. I have one in a room that I can't remove or change the colors on to preview them. 

Unusable Polychromes EVERYWHERE

QLdQvf.jpg

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orbiter Decorations CANNOT be refunded back to the original Orbiter inventory once they’ve been donated to the Clan Vault. 

• You will receive a confirmation prompt when donating one of your own Orbiter Decorations to your Clan’s Vault.

Please block exclusive items... The second dream stalker noggle for example. I own that, and I'm scared of loosing it...

Edit:

Spoiler
  • All ArticulasDisplays, and unique items (Neewa's Drawings, etc)
  • Ambulas Noggle
  • Stalker Noggle
  • Shadow Debt Noggles (Acolytes)
  • Kuria Statuette
  • Sacred Vessel
  • Oro Ornament
  • Rell’s Donda
  • Prominence Wisp Totem
  • Thousand-Year Fish Statuette
  • Ayatan Sculptures - we know many of you enjoy creating monstrous creatures out of Ayatan, but we want to prevent any Endo tears from accidental non-refundable donations. Once everyone familiarizes themselves with this new 'Decorations in the Vault are permanent' we'll loosen this restriction. 

never mind. Can you keep the exclusive decoration restriction on please?

Edited by Arniox

This update totaly borked the HUD somehow, i've got enemy health bars freezing in place on screen, frozen objective markers and eventually new objective markers stop showing up at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Helm said:

He's not lying

There were a lot of clans that raided every week

I'm not saying they were the majority of clans, but there were people that enjoyed the raids.

So no, he was not lying

im sorry but anyone with any game standards didnt touch that huge mess of fail. should of been scraped 3 months in tbh, just be happy they are doing raid 2.0 at all. easy could be label as the bigest fail DE ever did ingame. just happy they are also smart enough to redo it or drop it

Edited by Urska
forgot to add love to the salty truth
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you so much for including level assets like crates and consoles as dojo decorations! I had been wishing for some of those for a long time, and I'm thrilled to see this update!

If you have plans to continue adding decorations in the near future, I think this would be a neat way to get clans to participate in dojo decoration. Perhaps something along the lines of contributing a resource acquired from scanning certain objects? That way we could build things like plants or threshcones or hijack rovers or grineer mining machines. Just a thought!

il y a 16 minutes, -mhC.Rekken- a dit :

Raids? Raids? Trials? Trials? GIVE ME MY RAIDS BAC

il y a 22 minutes, WolfTitan a dit :

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

This is a problem when they have explained in with all details where they are working on different implementations too the game and they like too build something more fitting too the game too attract more players too it aswell. So hopefully you enjoy what else is added too the game. I hope peoples can relax. It is a player base that i am always happy too hear about. I love the raid community. Its been great seeing all the videos beeing made into it aswell. Please be patient ;)

Please fix the Zephyr Skeiron skin! The skin looks extremely matte and flat with no lighting, but it looks fine when its raining in the plains. The head danglers also use the default skin's textures.