Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Visual Effects improvements.

Based on feedback we are making some changes to the intensity of Visual Effects in Warframe, especially in the context of Eidolon fights! 

• Reduced some visual noise/lens flares on numerous Warframe abilities.
  • Reduced some visual noise/lens flares on the Operator Amp explosions/melee burst.
  • Greatly toned down lens flare brightness and durations of Teralyst abilities (and variants)to help with visual clutter.

General Changes:

• Improved handling of rare cases of cache-corruption that would lead to crashes on startup.
  • Improved hitbox sizes on the Eidolon Synovias (weak points) to make them easier to hit/target when moving.
  • Fixed an extra "0" damage number popping up for every instance of damage dealt to a Teralyst Synovia. Shotguns will therefore no longer shower the Teralyst with a confetti of zeroes when hitting a weak-point.

THANK YOU!

Please give us the option to remove rooms in Dojo once the 'target' room has been built.

Example, cannot destroy prequisite clan halls once i got to finally build the Grand Clan Hall, so I now have  a bunch of empty rooms that are absolutely pointless. Not to mention the waste of forma these things took to build.

Yours truly,

A P****ed off Architect

Dangit DE.

I've been up for over 30 hours on willpower and caffeine. Just when I thought I was gonna get sleep tonight, saw this update and brain instinctively went "NOPE."

Seriously though, thank you for finally implementing these new dojo changes. Hell, the freecam would have been enough for me to be excited, but navigation in observatories? Ship decorations in dojo? New place-able walkways? New decoration themes other than Tenno stuff? Sign me up, I don't ever want to leave my dojo now.

I do appreciate Skywing getting some attention as it is by far my least favorite of the "Wing" Variants. 

However neither of the biggest issues that I have with it appear to have been addressed. While I have essentially given up on Infinite charges ever being a thing, the complete lack of air brakes still really kills it for me as dealing with the momentum makes it a nightmare to stop the blasted things. Effectively religateing them to Loading Screen Taxies. 

Also since I didn't see it mentioned I'm going to assume (since I really don't have any desire to take her out to the plains to see how slaughtered she gets) that the Anti Archwing weapons still target Titania in Razorwing. Which is effectively a hard counter to a single Warframes primary ability and literally kills her for ALL open world content, both Cetus and the eventual Venus. It seriously needs to get addressed because it really isn't cool especially if Digital Extremes is going to aggressively continue down the open world content path.

Placement: Surface Snapping or Free Placement

• *If you experience issues when attempting to place Decorations, double tap that F to turn off Surface Snapping (working on a fix)

Seems as if the Polychromes are broken, even when double tapping F. They freeze up both the camera and themselves and then seem as if they're fake entities. I can walk inside them, and I have 2!

https://imgur.com/yV8FJ4D

5 minutes ago, ChickenLegs5000 said:

Please give us the option to remove rooms in Dojo once the 'target' room has been built.

Example, cannot destroy prequisite clan halls once i got to finally build the Grand Clan Hall, so I now have  a bunch of empty rooms that are absolutely pointless. Not to mention the waste of forma these things took to build.

Yours truly,

A P****ed off Architect

No.  And with good reason.

I am the first one criticising DE for poor decisions or contents, but what's being provided this year is a true, long awaited year of quality, for real this time. 

You're doing an amazing job, even if I may not be happy with all the changes, the effort you're putting into addressing old content and releasing quality of life changes instead of mindlessly releasing new content is absolutely remarkable. 

And yet, after being asked to stop focusing on raids cause no one plays them anyway, now it seems like all you get is shame for removing what apparently was a core content for 90% of the community, how lovely. 

Keep up the good work, you're doing an incredible job this year. 

39 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

We haven't gotten any new Tenno Reinforcements and it is March :sad: . I hope we get something after Zephyr Prime next week.

Thank you for the Dojo Remaster and Discord Presence. Hopefully we can see the clan Kingpin system added in the future to compliment these rich changes.

They're doing what people have been asking for for a long time now: focusing on QoL instead of pushing out new content.

Archived