Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

57 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

Raids are not coming back, just get over it. They take too much effort to maintain compared to the tiny number of players that played them.

If you want raids, play a game with actual raids. LoR was a buggy, zero-difficulty mindless waste of time, and JV was just a trainwreck that never worked.

How much content are you brewing there? only cosmetic changes and fixes coming out. The sacrifice must be so close i can FEEL it. And it must have so MUCH CONTENT. THE DROUGHT HAS TO END, SOON (not TM mother#*!%er) IN A GLORIOUS WAY!!!!!

HYPEEEEEEEE, EVERYBODY HYPEEEEE!!!!!!

Just now, PakkiTheDog said:

How much content are you brewing there? only cosmetic changes and fixes coming out. The sacrifice must be so close i can FEEL it. And it must have so MUCH CONTENT. THE DROUGHT HAS TO END, SOON (not TM mother#*!%er) IN A GLORIOUS WAY!!!!!

HYPEEEEEEEE, EVERYBODY HYPEEEEE!!!!!!

Ha... Ha... dont get hopes up

Ok, here is a bug (or is this intended).

Do into Dojo, Reactor. Place a room-polychroma. you can't move the poly nor move the cam.

Press ESC, get stuck - can't move mouse, can't walk. Push ESC to make it work again.

edit: Can't remove the room poly, nor contribute materials when set this way.

So here's a thought that I considered posting about before....

When trading mods, there's no indication of what mods you have equipped, and what mods you do not. So, as an example, I want to trade Steel Charge for some :platinum:. I have two, fully ranked Steel Charge mods. Usually, the one I select to put in the trade gives me a warning that is the very one I have equipped to a WarFrame. I then have to go back, search it again, and replace it with the unequipped copy.

A brilliant alternative to this would be a simple marking on mods, or a highlight around them, for all that are equipped to a weapon/frame/sentinel, etc. This would completely eliminate any confusion, and make for a much more streamlined trading process. I'm sure there would be other benefits to this feature as well, and a sorting category for "Equipped" mods would be nifty. Just a thought. Wondering if others have considered the same thing?

I'm playing it for about 7 months and now Warframe is my main game for sure. It made me forget a lot of famous games I've been playing for years! Warframe has been billions of light years from other game producers. I will not mention such games because it would be humiliating to them. I'm not ungrateful, of course, but I have to admit that DE is doing a splendid job in the game! It's a game that changed my life for the better and when I look back I realized how much other producers did not care about the feedback of the players! You are brilliant!

My sincere congratulations!

Im sorry my bad english!

7 minutes ago, ControversyB said:

So here's a thought that I considered posting about before....

When trading mods, there's no indication of what mods you have equipped, and what mods you do not. So, as an example, I want to trade Steel Charge for some :platinum:. I have two, fully ranked Steel Charge mods. Usually, the one I select to put in the trade gives me a warning that is the very one I have equipped to a WarFrame. I then have to go back, search it again, and replace it with the unequipped copy.

A brilliant alternative to this would be a simple marking on mods, or a highlight around them, for all that are equipped to a weapon/frame/sentinel, etc. This would completely eliminate any confusion, and make for a much more streamlined trading process. I'm sure there would be other benefits to this feature as well, and a sorting category for "Equipped" mods would be nifty. Just a thought. Wondering if others have considered the same thing?

This exist, its a small mark on the mod base

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Decoration capacity in all Dojo rooms!

• Clan Hall is now 600
  • Clan Great Hall is now 700
  • Clan Greater Hall is now 800
  • Clan Grand Hall is now 900
  • Clan Grandest Hall is now 1000
  • Connectors are now 200
  • All other room Decoration capacity varies - check the Dojo Architect screen

Well guess I can finally finish decorating my personal Dojo room 

Not liking the Dojo remastering using the captura/Autodesk features like flippinf stuff upside down. Just want to click a decoration and place it where I want the fancy stuff leave for the advanced people who like that stuff .....

Archived