Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not pick up Vor's Prize Nav Segment [Fixed]

Valkhades

Changes:

• Removed some sneaky [PH] Text. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a number of crashes related to the Mainline deployment. 
  • Fixed an issue with Dojo Polychrome not working. 
  • Fixed two progression stoppers in the Ceres Sabotages mission - clients killing the Core or a Host Migration. 
  • Fixed Fish Bait and Dye Blueprints not appearing under Fishing category in the Foundry.
  • Fixed Steam FX Decoration appearing black when placing in the Dojo.
  • Fixed an issue where 'Reset to Defaults' in the Options screen was not setting Gamepad Auto-detection (or Icon set) back to their default values.
  • Fixed an issue where there was no Gamepad button assigned to 'forgot password'. 
  • Fixed some Operator amps not properly destroying Kuva clouds.
  • Fixed new/fresh Void Strike buffs not applying properly after your warframe died while the buff was active.
  •  Fixed decorations being a contribution option for Alliance Vault if you don't have TREASURER permission in the guild.
  •  Fixed Inaros specter getting stuck in casting 2.

There are some other known issues we are working on, including Nekros' Shadows of the Dead not functioning properly as well as Vor’s Prize. 

Changelog clearly says that this hotfix doesn't contain it but that they are working on it.

Edited by smark91

The Nav Coordinate in the Vor's Prize questline is unlootable, thus halting new player's progress right in the tutorial missions. This is a really bad spot to have a progress-stopping bug, my friend who I just got into Warframe is already turned off on the game.

Here's a screenshot of the bug, basically accompanying the glitch is a repeated clicking noise as if the platform is still trying to raise itself.

ZBlSqFA.jpg

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

They mentioned it on the Prime Time.

That explains it, I missed the Prime Time cause I was out of the house, and I missed that thread cause I figured most of the reports would be in this subsection since it's a mission-related bug.

I have the same problem. I did the mission of "The dam of Vor", where you have to get the Navigation segment of Mercury; I did it many times alone, with friends, between the same mission but from another friend, and the same.

I hope they fix it soon.