Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not pick up Vor's Prize Nav Segment [Fixed]

Valkhades

hi, i start to play this game yesterday and in the mision "la presa de vor" i have a problem or bug where i cant take the "segmento de navegacion", that's make me a problem couse i cant continue whit the story, so sorry for mi poor english i am from latin america, i hope an answer, thanks for reading :)

Edited by xShingo
make a better title

Yea I have a new recruit running into the same issue as well. It certainly sucks but I can see how that would be a difficult bug to pin down. Good luck I hope you guys are able to figure it out soon since my friend is otherwise having a blast. Thanks for the hard work.

8 minutes ago, Leinadtonu said:

Started playing today after hearing good things, got stuck unable to touch the nav segment, let myself get killed, retried the mission same thing.

Is this a common occurrence?

This happened in like 2016 after a patch. I have a feeling it's because of the big patch today.

1 minute ago, Makuzen said:

i have tried it 2 times already and its the same ting

Looking at the mission bug forum. Many people cant pick up the nav segment. It may have been introduced in the last patch today which has caused many other problems. Might be stuck tell tomorrow.