Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blurred Screen [Fixed]

shadow0727

Same. It's basically unplayable for me. Whatever code turns on the blur, it stops turning off. I experienced this when I fought the phorid mission as well. Once he screamed and the it blurred, it didn't stop until I got back into my ship.

For what it's worth, I updated my graphics card and it still produces this effect

5 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

So, ran a kuva mission and everything was fine. Group stayed together and ran another then S#&$ hit the fan. It was Assassinate Vor and everyone had this:

8AZFMt3.jpg

I absolutely promise you that this image was taken while completely still in the meditation pose. Arrows are showing some weird tearing which ive never once seen.

this is happening to me right now i cant even play the hole screen other than the words but the problem with that is the words are stuck in place and dont refresh i guess is the best way to put it , the tearing on your pic is the same as well 

Entering a mission gets me this blurry screen similar to what would happen if infestation goo thing gets into the player's face or mission menu switch. To make it simple just see to the inserted picture. Not moving my screen. Occasionally disappears then comes back.Hc5PSdr.jpg

I am having the same issues since downloading the Mainline Update 22.16.0....

Optimizing cache has not improved results. Happens on any warframe / tileset. Screenshots attached.

System:

GTX970 (Driver Version 390.65)
i7-6700K
MSI Krait Gaming Z170A motherboard
W10 64-bit

There also appears to be a 'tear' or 'seam' in the map. What is interesting about it is that if I face a certain angle, it does no appear on screen. The tear location itself seems static, and I can move it by rotating my camera. See pictures below.

Tear Shown:

Spoiler

W86KJqX.jpg

Nl1NCd2.jpg

oYntltb.jpg

Tear is off screen.

Spoiler

HVG0xjX.jpg

Edited by Robbery525
clarify

I also got this, I'm actually happy some one else did... i thought my video card was failing. and with prices the way they are suffice it to say i was freaking out... Using a 750ti here, no overclock

Edited by metalmike66

Ok wow this isn't only me.. literally unplayable.. it comes and goes.. more so that it's almost always on :(

Just want to state that this only happens in missions and doesn't effect UI elements. 

On a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6G

LFGSA3Y.png

Edited by Hasteo

So I enter the game normally and it starts off with the slight motion blur, which is normal, and it just doesn't go away. It stays there for the entire game with intervals in random areas where it will get it's crap together, but i have only noticed that in defense. These are some examples:

UHMyH7E.jpgj3auXt8.jpguqBY4RQ.jpg92HBBKp.jpgBRsK0nx.jpg

ThPZwKn.jpg

ThPZwKn.jpg