Day 850 Login is a joke

Voltage

Screenshot_31.png

850 days logged in is the equivalent of 3 Sortie missions. That is just disheartening, especially when you know that you basically recieve Endo for 2+ years logged in. What happened to cool cosmetic sigils/glyphs every 50 days and weapons/mods/syandana for 100?

EDIT: 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

I personally don't care either way. I could use more cosmetics, but I already have everything I could ever want.
More Rivens is okay with me.

Though it does feel a bit out of place for Daily Tributes. I'd be more happy with them making Sortie Rewards function similarly to how Bounty Rewards work. (1 reward for each stage).

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

19 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Screenshot_31.png

850 days logged in is the equivalent of 3 Sortie missions. That is just disheartening, especially when you know that you basically recieve Endo for 2+ years logged in. What happened to cool cosmetic sigils/glyphs every 50 days and weapons/mods/syandana for 100?

You know why. Because of the threads that popped up about the login only primed mods.

I'm okay with it mostly because I'm at the stage where I don't need MR. 

Yet DE (for all their faults) tries to appeal with everyone. 

Edited by Kjahla81

6 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

So you'd rather they continue to time gate more and more actual content? How selfish can you be?

After 850 days of login, a weeks worth of sorties is a complete joke. The login system will be changed as well. Calling me selfish when 2 years of logins gives you about 2000 Endo (because the actual mods have such a rare drop for something useful at that time) is just funny.

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

After 850 days of login, a weeks worth of sorties is a complete joke. The login system will be changed as well. Calling me selfish when 2 years of logins gives you about 2000 Endo (because the actual mods have such a rare drop for something useful at that time) is just funny.

You're calling for them to change something that's basically just a thank you for playing their game because you, personally, consider it a joke. You don't find it useful. You don't like it. They should change it entirely because you only consider it Endo.

That's called not seeing the bigger picture and only thinking of your own tastes-- selfish.

34 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Screenshot_31.png

See here is the thing there is a fundamental problem with the current rewards system and it ultimately discourages DE from adding spiffy things to the long term rewards pool. 

That thing being the fact that so few of the over all games player base will experience them in any reasonable time frame. So it ends up being a bunch of time spent on making something really cool that very few players are going to be able to reasonably attain. 

I have a feeling that once they switch over to the new reward system where people can choose their own reward tracks there will be more incentive to add more interesting/cool things to the reward pool.

40 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Screenshot_31.png

Yes please more cool cosmetics, weapons and primed mods thanks. Gotta pump that dedication.

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

See here is the thing there is a fundamental problem with the current rewards system and it ultimately discourages DE from adding spiffy things to the long term rewards pool. 

That thing being the fact that so few of the over all games player base will experience them in any reasonable time frame. So it ends up being a bunch of time spent on making something really cool that very few players are going to be able to reasonably attain. 

I have a feeling that once they switch over to the new reward system where people can choose their own reward tracks there will be more incentive to add more interesting/cool things to the reward pool.

You answered your own question.

It's bad enough Arcanes are being handed out like candy. I hate the glorified boss fight. When is the effort going to be put in.

The best part is all you have to do is log in and LOG THE HELL OFF again. Most importantly of all you have 24 hours.
But I keep hearing it from a lot of the forum people

"I don't want to commit to Warframe. I don't want to grind WAH. WAAAAHHHHHHH."
It's called a LOOTER SHOOTER GRINDATHON. For a reason.

Edited by Kinjeto

1 minute ago, Kinjeto said:

You answered your own question.

It's bad enough Arcanes are being handed out like Candy. I hate the glorified boss fight. When is the effort going to be put in.

Yeah so.... I'm a bit confused because there wasn't a question in there. That was all statement. 

6 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Yeah so.... I'm a bit confused because there wasn't a question in there. That was all statement. 

I just want to know when DE will stop devaluing long-term systems for people who commit to the actual game-time.
When the community will stop degrading the game-play and more importantly the time some of us have put in who actually playing the game.
When is the game-play to time investment ratio going to be NOT degraded just for the sake of 85~90% of the other part of the playerbase. That doesn't really do.

Games are meant to be done with this thing and it's this amazing action called "p-l-a-y-i-n-g."; "i-n-t-e-r-a-c-t-i-n-g" and in the case of the MMOG or in our case the instanced based 3rd person shooter with progression systems (that are slowly being degraded for the sake of people who started later. -- "c-o-m-m-i-t-i-n-g" and generally "d-o-i-n-g".

Edited by Kinjeto

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

How's a 3 day booster and a random potato better than 3 rivens?  I`ve almost never seen anyone wearing those ugly log-in reward sigils honestly. 

This.

Also, let's not imply as if rivens are common or as if you get 3 rivens in 3 days. 30 maybe, but not 3.

@Kinjeto ..... still not a question..... but OK. 

In any case I continue to stand by the fact the reason the new reward is underwhelming is that there is little incentive to add interesting new things to the end of a unreasonable timegate and once they remove that timegate they will free themselves up to add interesting new stoofs. 

25 minutes ago, Oreades said:

@Kinjeto ..... still not a question..... but OK. 

In any case I continue to stand by the fact the reason the new reward is underwhelming is that there is little incentive to add interesting new things to the end of a unreasonable timegate and once they remove that timegate they will free themselves up to add interesting new stoofs. 

Yeah and the time gate has always been there. For a reason. So you commit to the item.

What happened to cool cosmetic sigils/glyphs every 50 days and weapons/mods/syandana for 100?

Where's the primed mod. For that dedication? You missed this part. ^^

Then we have one twat in the forums going

It sounds like first world problems.

To the person who wrote that. That definitely sounds like reddit hivemind "dis cummoonity is amahzing" mentality.

No, you missed the point entirely. The point is that those who commit, grind, do thus forth achieve veto win-the-day.
All people have to do is log in and out.
The game continues to have long-term-systems degraded for the sake of people who don't commit.

Examples of this have been the focus system with the
1. Eidolons --> Brilliant Eidolon Shards (Focus -- which 'Oh hai gaiz I didn't know there was focus.') -- But the focus has been sitting in the damn farking Way system and it shows you the cap.
2. The Arcane System from Raids (Because hey playing that for three years.)

3. Now the login system is getting degraded. It's bad enough I'm gritting my teeth and possibly siding with letting the whole "Choose-Your-Own-Reward Login thing slide. But that's about as good as you're gonna get.

In the long run Warframe which is meant to be a time-heavy investment and let me be frank is slowly getting devalued time wise.
The login system is the last long-term system the community has got.
The only other long-term system that is a dog's breakfast of bollocks is Kuva and THAT bog swamp is all random and is the hiking trail that doesn't have a fixed reward. Where as the login-system has a fixed reward a long a specified timeline. (Like I said see my earlier sentence about:)
"You're lucky I let that Choose-Your-Own-Login thing slide."

ttps://www.gdcvault.com/play/1021776/Against-the-Burning-Hells-Diablo -- Part 3.

Edited by Kinjeto