Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 850 Login is a joke

Voltage

31 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Nope. Being able to choose specific rivens  melee riven choice alone would net at least 1k, primary 600-1k, and pistols aren't worth much without a good roll.  And that's depending on when you get them.  Prime releases spike the value of those rivens and new weapon rivens go for a lot when they come out.

Veiled rifle rivens go for 40p, veiled melee rivens 30p, veiled pistol rivens for 20p, veiled shotgun rivens 150p.  Even with random veiled rivens you're getting 60-450p worth of tradeable items.

Yeah but you see the thing is those of us who have been playing already have Rivens. You could even put on a non-tradeable tag to those Rivens.
I find it funny how I continually mention c-o-m-m-i-t-m-e-n-t and how playing you'd have a lot of Rivens anyway, Then worst of all Im compromising by saying "You could make the Rivens you choose non-tradable."

Then all of it in the long-term is a win-win for everyone. You just keep negating everything.
So it's a win-win for short term players (If and when the login system gets Choose-your-own-path)
It's a win-win for the long term players because they get to choose the weapon they want (The long-term players would probably have a lot of the slots filled up anyway.) and Im even saying you could make the Rivens non-tradable. If you're that concerned about random stats.

Then worst of all I'm compromising with you. So that hopefully the veteran player's time doesn't get half arsed. Although it will be half arsed with the Choose-Your-Own-Reward login system. It really goes to show just how much respect veteran players don't command as much in Warframe.

Edited by Kinjeto

29 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

You're over-exaggerating.

Nope.  If you could choose which riven you get even if it was one primary, one melee, and one pistol riven you could still guarantee around 2000 plat with unrolled rivens.

They're not gating unique items behind that many logins because frankly they've already gotten enough out of you at that point.  Anyone that plays that long is just another registered loser they already know is enough of sucker that they don't have to cater to them.

Edited by Urabask

3 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

Yeah but you see the thing is those of us who have been playing already have Rivens.

And this changes the fact that with your suggestion would translate into DE  handing out thousands of plat worth of tradeable items how?

Edited by Aggh

7 minutes ago, Aggh said:

And this changes the fact that with your suggestion would translate into DE  handing out thousands of plat worth of tradeable items how?

How is it handing out plat if the stats are still random? You could get a good roll you could get a bad roll.
You just get a Rifle, Pistol Riven and a Melee Riven of your choice. But as I said previously you could put on a non-tradable tag if "plat" and value is your problem.

My problem that keeps coming up as I've stated in previous posts is that LONG TERM SYSTEMS that HAVE IN SOME CASES TAKEN YEARS are getting devalued time wise. Sure you can't refund time. But you can certainly design systems so that they don't take under 1 month to get.

Then more importantly you don't piss off your long term players who've spent time as well.

Edited by Kinjeto

Just now, Kinjeto said:

How is it handing out plat if the stats are still random? You could get a good roll you could get a bad roll.

How do you have 10,000 hours and not know that some rivens are worth 1000 plat with trash rolls?

6 minutes ago, Urabask said:

How do you have 10,000 hours and not know that some rivens are worth 1000 plat with trash rolls?

When you open a Riven you may get 3 stats or you may get 4 stats and one negative.
Yeah I know how Riven's work.

You just seem to be overexaggerating the Riven stats roll. As I've mentioned in the previous post. You could make the 3 Rivens you choose non-tradable as well. That's another option.

Edited by Kinjeto

Just now, Kinjeto said:

When you open a Riven you may get 3 stats or you may get 4 stats and one negative.

No, I'm saying that there are some rivens that are worth 1000 plat unrolled without regard for what the stats are on the first roll.

6 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

But you clearly don't know their trade values.  Some rivens trade for 1k+ regardless of how bad the roll is.  And even more than that go for at least 500p unrolled.

6 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

As I've mentioned in the previous post. You could make the 3 Rivens you choose non-tradable as well. That's another option.

Lol yeah they should make special untradeable rivens just so a tiny portion of the player base can pick their own rivens.  What could go wrong lol?

Edited by Aggh

12 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Have we considered the likelihood that, like the Login weapon, these Rivens will be gifted with their own free slots? 60 plat at least is a pretty nice gift.

Sounds nice, but highly unlikely. Weapon and Warframe slots doesn't have any limit, you can buy as many as you want. Riven slots on the other hand, have a hard limit of 90 slots, you can't buy any more even if you want to.

52 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

Well the facts are:

1. Making things take less time devalues people who've put in more time. (But that's no surprise because the whinge won't stop.)
1a. When systems get changed players still want everything practically handed to them. Which is really disgusting.

2. Two systems have already been devalued.
2a. The Focus system was devalued and made easier with Eidolon shards. (Cap was 100k per day, now it's 250k per day + Whatever you get off Eidolons.)

3. The Arcane system was devalued from getting 1,095 chances at Arcanes per year to practically get 3 Arcanes a night

4. The Login system is going to be half devalued for the people who have less login time. Now they get to choose their own path.
4a. As I've stated before in the previous posts "You #*!%ers are lucky I let this slide off."

I'm just sick of long term systems, where people who actually play the game for 2 or 3 years (and not just me). Getting half arsed for newer players.
There's plenty of justification. Also RNG to me is nothing. It's like the flip of a coin.

But hey I can show you on my profile page what real commitment looks like:

1Y4JwfY.png

At
10,000 missions RNG is nothing.
20,000 missions *shrugs*
30,000 yeah whatever
40,000 pssht.

The average player has about 2k~5k missions and 2,000 hours.

The hard point I find is that the game continually keeps practically lowering that time frame for a lot of the newer players. It's really disgusting.
It's not a DE problem.

It's the newer player's problem because PRO HINT (that I've been hinting at this topic all the way through here):
They keep asking for the stuff to be lowered and thus devaluing the players who've put in the time interacting and commiting to the long-term systems.

'Back in my day we had to walk ten miles to school and back in the snow, and there were wolves and bears everywhere. Most of my classmates never made it to graduation. Now you kids can get rides to school on a bus, and actually survive to graduate and become worthwhile productive human beings. How unfair'

This is how ridiculous you sound.

18 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

'Back in my day we had to walk ten miles to school and back in the snow, and there were wolves and bears everywhere. Most of my classmates never made it to graduation. Now you kids can get rides to school on a bus, and actually survive to graduate and become worthwhile productive human beings. How unfair'

At least back in 2013~2015 we had to actually play the game to get anything. But due to quite a few nasty compromises (lately), long-term systems that you had to commit to are falling by the way side. Which is very disappointing.

It's also about how more recently any sort of long-term system also where you had to really earn things are basically being downsized.

I'm also turning this back on the forum. Because more recently this is what I've been seeing people wanting, which is such a disappointment.

Edited by Kinjeto

Oh yes, its so terrible that u login and get 3 rivens for free. Didn't have to do anything for them. So so horrible, oh the humanity! 

Really OP? Ive done 15 sorties straight and not received a single riven so im looking fwd to this reward. If u dont like it... Sellem for plat or turnem to endo. Pretty great reward for doin absolutely nothing but logging in imo.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Oh yes, its so terrible that u login and get 3 rivens for free. Didn't have to do anything for them. So so horrible, oh the humanity! 

Really OP? Ive done 15 sorties straight and not received a single riven so im looking fwd to this reward. If u dont like it... Sellem for plat or turnem to endo. Pretty great reward for doin absolutely nothing but logging in imo.

You haven't even read my other posts about the devaluation of long term systems and time.
You also haven't read and you don't seem to know what's happening to the existing Tribute login system, where people are going to be choosing their own rewards in the long run.

Also 850 days is a long time.

Edited by Kinjeto

20 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Would you care to explain to these forum people what you did for 1400 hours?

Because I can tell you between 2015~2017 I commited to doing focus, sorties and trials every day. Knowing that it was more or less a long-term system in Warframe.

Edited by Kinjeto

20 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

It's still a long time to log in.

That mission count.
Those event counts
That time played doesn't do it self.

1Y4JwfY.png

Here's my proof. Show me yours.

Edited by Kinjeto

4 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

It's still a long time to log in.

That mission count.
Those event counts
That time played doesn't do it self.

1Y4JwfY.png

Here's my proof. Show me yours.

It's not a play time reward, it's a login reward.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

So what happens if your at max rivens(90). Do you get nothing or have to choose to delete some in hopes their better then what you have?

If you have 90 well you can't hold more than 90.
You can't do Sorties either.

Edited by Kinjeto

5 minutes ago, Aggh said:

If you're loggiing in, You're still logging into the game. Maybe you'd also like to comment on this as a long-term system.

5 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Show me how many login days you've got.

Edited by Kinjeto

Just now, Kinjeto said:

Show me how many login days you've got.

Not here for a $&*^ measuring contest.  Nice deflection though.  Again , all the rewards are for is for logging in.  You're placing more value on it than DE is clearly.

14 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Not here for a $&*^ measuring contest.  Nice deflection though.  Again , all the rewards are for is for logging in.  You're placing more value on it than DE is clearly.

Well you realize that
730 -- Thats two #*!%ing years.

You also realize in the previous posts I've stated:

Well the facts are:

1. Making things take less time devalues people who've put in more time. (But that's no surprise because the whinge won't stop.)
1a. When systems get changed players still want everything practically handed to them. Which is really disgusting.

2. Two systems have already been devalued.
2a. The Focus system was devalued and made easier with Eidolon shards. (Cap was 100k per day, now it's 250k per day + Whatever you get off Eidolons.)

3. The Arcane system was devalued from getting 1,095 chances at Arcanes per year to practically get 3 Arcanes a night

4. The Login system is going to be half devalued for the people who have less login time. Now they get to choose their own path.
4a. As I've stated before in the previous posts "You #*!%ers are lucky I let this slide off."

I'm just sick of long term systems, where people who actually play the game for 2 or 3 years (and not just me). Getting half arsed for newer players.
There's plenty of justification. Also RNG to me is nothing. It's like the flip of a coin.

I've also made compromises that wouldn't devalue the long term players as well.
I've also stated that the login system is getting changed anyway for the short-term players.

Im using my stats. To show what kind of commitment I've put into this game.
I've also stated previously as stated above how previous systems have been changed.

Then worst of all I've compromised to choose the 3 Riven mods and so that at least the long term players time doesn't get more  make them non-tradeable.
Even if you think that login time isn't play time. The point is it's still time and that time and system as veteran shouldn't be devalued.

Also as a further note (for further development): I think would be great if we did have some gameplay time based systems that weren't just compromised via degrading of the existing systems.

Edited by Kinjeto

Just now, Kinjeto said:

Well you realize that
730 -- Thats two #*!%ing years.

You also realize in the previous posts I've stated:

I've also made compromises that wouldn't devalue the long term players as well.
I've also stated that the login system is getting changed anyway for the short-term players.

Im using my stats. To show what kind of commitment I've put into this game.
I've also stated previously as stated above how previous systems have been changed.

Then worst of all I've compromised to choose the 3 Riven mods and so that at least the long term players time doesn't get more  make them non-tradeable.
Even if you think that login time isn't play time. The point is it's still time and that time and system as veteran shouldn't be devalued.

Again, you're valuing it more than DE is.  They offer the login rewards to incentivize people to login.  They do this because the more often you login, the more likely you are to play and buy stuff.  That is all it comes down to.  This isn't a loyalty program, it's a login reward system.

8 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Again, you're valuing it more than DE is.  They offer the login rewards to incentivize people to login.  They do this because the more often you login, the more likely you are to play and buy stuff.  That is all it comes down to.  This isn't a loyalty program, it's a login reward system.

As I've stated previously the other two systems were long term as well. Also more importantly with the whole time based system in many ways the Login systems and trial systems were technically interlinked because you'd login and do that stuff.

Edited by Kinjeto