Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

Yeah.. we need a resetui command or something of the like.  I keep getting artifacts in the middle of my screen on grineer missions.  Things such as Health bars of enemies, popup names of stuff like the consoles you use for doors and such, other players names, or announcements of people waiting to end/extract from the mission when no one is on the pad.  They pop up, and stay until I leave the mission in question.  Happened on pretty much any Grineer tile I've tried since the update.

12 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

Never. And I hope those pieces of sh*t don't ever come back. Not in the condition they were in anyway.

Stop asking for it every new Update post.

Agreed. Seeing people come to every new update with that same copy paste question is nothing short of tedious spamming.  

2 minutes ago, Strangerthefirst said:

Anyon complain about the blur turn off motion blur in the display settings. Problem fixed

It's still an awful bug that should really be fixed. Regardless or not you have to turn a setting off.

4 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

gWkX9ms.jpg

Almost 200 updoots just for whining and b**ching about raids being gone.

Simple and pathetic.

ahh good i wasnt the only one who noticed this person reputation farming

Another problem that started today was that no one can trade in the Dojo currently. Players are able to enter the Dojo, but when you go to the trading terminal to start a trade, it says no one is present (even though obviously the player is). 

24 minutes ago, KyoBladezen said:

What about the "High as #*!%" screen effect everyone's been having? I've gone through 3 matches with it, barely able to see anything. 

For real, everything is very blurry. I thought this patch was supposed to have a lot of fixes for "visual effects" not make it worse...

Why has my screen been randomly getting blurry since the update? There is also one strange clearer vertical line admist the blurryness. It was fine before now I feel like I'm looking through glasses, and I don't wear any! I have put at least $100 into this game in the past couple months alone but I am not going to play, spend money on, or recommend this game as long as this blurryness issue remains.

Archived