Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

I noticed some of the Dojo decoration catwalks won't connect properly. For example Grineer catwalk 6M won't connect properly with Grineer catwalk 2M, no matter what grid combinations are used. And it's impossible to connect them properly without grid, thanks to the broken camera (not to mention if you click on some decoration to move it, it will move your camera and break it for you).

Corpus catwalk stairs won't connect properly with any other corpus catwalks (though it is not that bad if used with 0.25m grid. The catwalks are slightly higher from the stairs connection).

Grineer stairs won't connect with Grineer catwalk 6M, neither with catwalk joint. Looks like Grineer catwalk 6M and catwalk joint actually spawns Corpus versions.

I'm not sure if you did something to the textures, but after installing the regular update and the 14gb to save loading times, my frame rate has halved, even on the lowest settings. can you look into this, or add a rollback option

3 minutes ago, ModernGreg said:

Thanks for the fixes guys! Also, guys, please try to be grateful for everything they *do* fix instead of everything they haven't yet. They're working hard for you guys, show a little grattitude please, it won't hurt anyone.

No doubt, they doing great job.

But why they don't test each update before they release them?

1. They can test each update.

2. After test they can found the potential bugs and fix them.

3. And at last they can finally release the update.

With current method they break the game with every new update, they don't suffer, players suffer and every time they kill fun in the game.

And so stop defending them because they are the ones who need to take responsibility for the unsuccessful update and for the new mistakes that all players are not currently able to play. 

PEACE! :nerd:

39 minutes ago, ModernGreg said:

Thanks for the fixes guys! Also, guys, please try to be grateful for everything they *do* fix instead of everything they haven't yet. They're working hard for you guys, show a little grattitude please, it won't hurt anyone.

Fixes... They may well have fixed a load of 'issues' (which I hadn't actually experienced) but this update has added 'bugs' that should have been picked up with just a few minutes of testing, seriously I picked up on the blurred screen issue on my very first mission in the game (as did many others)...and it's not like you can miss it if you have blur active.  

I'd also argue I now have more issues with the game than I had before before this update....

A couple of bugs still worth noting for people who decorate a lot. None of the decorations are functional as of 10:30am on March 16, 2018. First encounter was attempting to decorate the orbiter but the mouse movement was bugged as well as having the camera and second encounter was trying to decorate the dojo with the new decorations. Error shows "failed to place decoration".

High Res Textures are still not loading on High settings or texture smoothing is not working - I don't know which.

Warframe looks like  PS 2 textures on many surfaces - Some textures look like PS 1 quality.

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

No doubt, they doing great job.

But why they don't test each update before they release them?

1. They can test each update.

2. After test they can found the potential bugs and fix them.

3. And at last they can finally release the update.

With current method they break the game with every new update, they don't suffer, players suffer and every time they kill fun in the game.

And so stop defending them because they are the ones who need to take responsibility for the unsuccessful update and for the new mistakes that all players are not currently able to play. 

PEACE! :nerd:

Not to be rude, but I am going to be straightforward: I can defend whoever I want to defend. They *are* taking responsibility by working real damn hard for every one of us to make the game as fun and playable as they can and I am certain they're really trying hard to fix whatever they messed up with the latest rounds of updates.

21 minutes ago, skymarzo said:

bounties on the plains are unplayable for me, once i enter the plains the bounty automaticaly fails before even showing up

There is a temporary fix for this. If you are playing alone and the matchmaking is set to solo, change it to "Invite only". It should work for you.

2 minutes ago, ModernGreg said:

Not to be rude, but I am going to be straightforward: I can defend whoever I want to defend. They *are* taking responsibility by working real damn hard for every one of us to make the game as fun and playable as they can and I am certain they're really trying hard to fix whatever they messed up with the latest rounds of updates.

Could not agree more, it can be surprisingly difficult to fix a "simple bug", especially when you are under pressure to get things sorted ASAP.  It is also an unfortunate fact that some of these types of bug will not show up for everyone, or even at all in a testing environment.

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They don't care for us guys, do you see that they don't even respond on our complains.

Currently, the whole game is broken.

Maybe they are too busy actually fixing problems... :facepalm:

Ok so i'm sure you know about the motion blur bug? When go into operator mode then do a voide dash then back into your frame. The screen just stays blurry as F$%^ lol. Also there is a bug when in the PoE where your pet is in need of a revive. For some reason there is 2 bodies then when you revive one you cant revive the other and as a result your Kavat dies, but strangely the revived one just stands there like a statue.

Oh and yes can't forget to mention the Teralyst are not showing registered hits on the limbs AFTER the shields are down. SO no DMG numbers basically. From what i can tell and by the looks of my DMG at the end of the round i am actually doing DMG i jsut dont see how much. This isn't the case when you get to the head though, just happens to the 4 limbs. 

I will be rude .. But fix your game even if it means paying overtime for the bugfixers.. It has been like that for like what 24h ..  

I dont even dare trying to do something more complicated than relics, sorties or normal missions because a lot of the rest is bugged..

Archived