Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

5 minutes ago, Arrcee said:

At this point, surely it would be best to roll back the mainline update (if possible) and fix the litany of reported issues rather than waiting and patching them when you have enough fixes ready?

I had the same thought. I’m not sure whether they can do a rollback, and it might mean losing any acquisitions made since the update, but...it still might be something to consider. 

Ever since I downloaded the new update, I've been getting some blurry effects on the screen inside missions that makes the game unplayable for me. It is very nauseating when it happens. Aside from that I'm also getting the bounty auto-fail bug whenever I load into the plains alone. 

15 hours ago, Auraelus said:

Why does completing a mission from the Observatory take you back to your largest Clan Hall instead of the Observatory? This makes being able to do missions from the Observatory useless.

Its not even the largest, not in my case. I got all of the clan halls but after mission the game put me in the second largest clan hall, the one you usually build after getting your first.. lol

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

I had the same thought. I’m not sure whether they can do a rollback, and it might mean losing any acquisitions made since the update, but...it still might be something to consider. 

How about our trades ?
Can they reimburse me on the marked up price of Booben Prime ? I managed to secure a very reasonable deal which has a snowballs chance in hell of recurring.
They do not have to do a roll back of our progress - at most , they have to remove the anniversary items .
They need to downgrade the game on the server level  - for this , rollback should not be a mandatory requirement.
I work as a storage virtualization support (both HW and SW) and I am aware how things are done .

Unless they have skipped on mandatory Data Center infrastructure , we should not face a reroll - only game version downgrade , and potentially loss of the event items (temporary one at that) .

Report; I don't know if it's just me, but in my arsenal, when selecting weapons, lenses equipped on items have white color, which makes it really hard to spot when selecting a weapon. While it doesn't unequip the lens, it DOES make it hard to distinguish if and what lens you have on each weapon.

I might already be late, and there's a pretty small chance that this might even go unread. But here's my two cents anyway.

1. The motion blur bug thingy is really migraine inducing. Turning it off isn't really a solution.

2.Orbiter decorations are broken. I wanted to check out my stalker noggles form the Prime Time drops, but I keep switching to first person and getting stuck.

Update for new bug but not new content.

1.Eidolon Removing shards function is a total mess , once someone remove it , even putting it back the Eidolon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Wont summon .

2.And For the Hitting Box, every hit damage is showed 0 , even there's a damage there , nobody know how much damage they had deal .

New Content which improve the hitting box great idea , but when u release it with full of bug it wont be a help but a totally mess , which cause the Tridolon hunting getting worst.

And the Removing Shards Function is a totally bad idea ! why should we remove it since we are placing it in to summon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst ???:facepalm:

We already have enuff Tridolon Hunting Bug in the game ! pls dont create more bug on it !

hace 5 horas, AvPCelticPredator dijo:

No doubt, they doing great job.

But why they don't test each update before they release them?

1. They can test each update.

2. After test they can found the potential bugs and fix them.

3. And at last they can finally release the update.

With current method they break the game with every new update, they don't suffer, players suffer and every time they kill fun in the game.

And so stop defending them because they are the ones who need to take responsibility for the unsuccessful update and for the new mistakes that all players are not currently able to play. 

PEACE! :nerd:

They can't test the game for each possible PC configuration that's out there. That's literally millions of different outcomes relying on different parts, operative systems and most importantly usage.

You can safely assume they do test whatever they have before shipping, but the whole following bug fixing process is inevitable because of the aformentioned reasons I explained to you above.

12 hours ago, ZackOak said:

If you want gameplay with substance, then why are you asking for raids back? 

Because raids had mechanics in them.
Long runs have frame mechanics in them.

But you're post will probably be more white knighting.

Archived