Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, dopey_opi said:

Oh?  what username did you play them on?

I would just like to say that if this comment implies you'd like to look at their stats on the site, it's futile. It's not accurate due to the massive amount of players who have completed one or more Trials, yet gets listed as having done 0.

what happened with mastery exp, now it says i need an extra 24 exp to rankup? needed 6000, now 6024, saw a comment on the 22.16.0 patch notes that someone got to mr 19 pre update and now is mr 18 and need 24 more exp to rank up

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

had to turn off motion blur, it's bugged and basically makes the entire mission blurred...looks like some overlay goes over the screen

I tested this and confirmed this is a workaround for the screen blur issue, not sure if it made any difference on UI items getting stuck but it is a start!

14 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I would just like to say that if this comment implies you'd like to look at their stats on the site, it's futile. It's not accurate due to the massive amount of players who have completed one or more Trials, yet gets listed as having done 0.

That's why I checked multiple sites.  Generally if one site misses them, the rest will get them.  None of them showed that he had even attempted a raid, let alone completed one.  Occam's Razor bud - either a bunch of websites failed repeatedly at just the right times to not record his attempts, or he's lying?  I think he's lying.  I've also done enough raids for a long enough period of time to know how often raid recording fails.  It is a very uncommon occurrence.

Point is that raids were a valued part of the community and the attitude displayed by a lot of people towards raids being removed, particularly those who never actually did raids, is appalling.  The general gist seems to be spite.  I mean look at it this way - I don't play conclave.  But you never hear me calling for conclave to be removed from the game.  It shouldn't be.  I don't play it, but there are people who do and it makes them happy.  Because it makes them happy, I indirectly benefit.  You also don't hear me trying to spout opinions on what should and should not be done with conclave.  I don't know conclave's mechanics and gameplay, and I'm not a part of the conclave community.  Therefore, no opinion I formed could possibly be considered informed.

I don't like seeing people attacked for asking questions about something they're passionate about in Warframe.  WolfTitan is not 'rep farming'.  I know this because I've raided hundreds of times with WolfTitan and we're the kind of raiders who were passionate about what we did.  We studied the raids in detail, did streams and put up videos, built extensive networks of like minded raiders to play with, became parts of various raiding communities large and small.  Raiding, for many of us, was by far the biggest part of the game and we want it back.  The thing about raiding coming back is that, if it does, those people who trash on it for no reason at all aren't going to be hurt by that.  They were never forced to raid before and when raids do come back, they won't be forced to raid then either.

But people coming in and lying about raiding when it can be proven that they've never done it before, and making assumptions about close friends of mine out of spite is where I draw the line.  If you don't like raiding fine, don't raid.  But don't S#&$ on the rest of us who do like to raid and don't try to diminish those of us who advocate for their return and press DE for info about that.  It's in bad taste and you look spectacularly petty and foolish.

Archived