Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

Yup Dojo's don't load correctly as well as Maroo's no people. So no trading for the time being. I remember months back this was an issue too, when there was a big update coming in. I know DE will fix it in a matter of patches, main game features should be their primary concern for now. 

54 minutes ago, Ace_Kayo said:

Seems Bounties auto-fail in a few seconds into the mission if set to Solo mode

nothing spawns when i enter the plains from cetus without bounties. It's creepy walking around without enemies or gems, didn't try fishing, walking into the geyser to the west crashed my game...

I'm not seeing the focus passive buff indicator, did an teralyst hunt before latest hotfix and half the indicators went missing. was annoying not seeing healthbars and lure/shard indicator, way point marking didn't work either.

• ack & brunt with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to.

qoCn41J.png

• perla pistol skin is currently bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba after reloading (pls fix it already).

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

• dex furis's left pistol clip doesn't drop when reloading.

hSw8tLK.jpg

things be busted all over, sound is off, reverb is happening.. end game audio is louder than it should be per my settings, enemy not showing up for a relic missions kind of breaks the missions in general, game crashes randomly after a few rounds of mining if you get them to work, abilities showing up in game as in effects visible are not ... since before xmas, a lot of things have been broken with the new patches :: seems squad energy doesn't work after the first round in intercept, or it might have been from the beginning.. I noticed it when I stayed ground, the blue pups seem to work :::: and please put the music at the end of missions in the music channel, not in the announcers channel

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Removed some sneaky [PH] Text. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a number of crashes related to the Mainline deployment. 
  • Fixed an issue with Dojo Polychrome not working. 
  • Fixed two progression stoppers in the Ceres Sabotages mission - clients killing the Core or a Host Migration. 
  • Fixed Fish Bait and Dye Blueprints not appearing under Fishing category in the Foundry.
  • Fixed Steam FX Decoration appearing black when placing in the Dojo.
  • Fixed an issue where 'Reset to Defaults' in the Options screen was not setting Gamepad Auto-detection (or Icon set) back to their default values.
  • Fixed an issue where there was no Gamepad button assigned to 'forgot password'. 
  • Fixed some Operator amps not properly destroying Kuva clouds.
  • Fixed new/fresh Void Strike buffs not applying properly after your warframe died while the buff was active.
  •  Fixed decorations being a contribution option for Alliance Vault if you don't have TREASURER permission in the guild.
  •  Fixed Inaros specter getting stuck in casting 2.

EDIT:

• We also fixed HUD breakage and Plains crashes

There are some other known issues we are working on, including Nekros' Shadows of the Dead not functioning properly as well as Vor’s Prize. 

I'm also getting a strange graphics rendering - looks all blurry like going at light speed. Comes and goes but mostly on. Only while in warframe from what I can see (not when I change to my operator, which is necessary see where I actually am)

Bugs found so far:

- When I invite someone to the Dojo they are not in my session... I'm all lonely :sadcry:
- When placing Polychrome you don't go into Captura mode, forces you to just click and drop it where you stand.
- Catwalks don't snap at all... Can we get some Halo style snapping points so we can get them to look nice and pretty? :kiss:

I tried...

unknown.png

Fix motion blur, as in my whole screen is blurred 90% of the time and its giving me headaches.

Also, twice in a roll there were no enemis on a defense mission and next wave didnt come. (yes I did check all corners and I did have a huge enemy radar which showed nothing).

Archived