Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Ev1dentFir31:

Can you take endo back from a mod? Then why would you down grade an arcane?

Because Arcanes are no mods?? Arcanes are arcanes. And the system changed in one day without a good description!

Gantulyst is bugged. Whole squad crashed as soon as his shields went down a second time. Lost everything we picked up including the shard we sacrificed oof.

Also we can't see other players in the dojo and hence cannot trade with them as they do not appear to be in the same "session."

3 minutes ago, McWhalester said:

Gantulyst is bugged. Whole squad crashed as soon as his shields went down a second time. Lost everything we picked up including the shard we sacrificed oof.

Also we can't see other players in the dojo and hence cannot trade with them as they do not appear to be in the same "session."

Same, we got it down to the second shield then the whole group crashed

Another bug I found: entering the plains in Solo mode spawns absolutely nothing. No Grineer, no Eidolons, no wildlife, no Cetus Wisps, not even loot crates or Maprico Trees/Iradite things/etc.

This is quite easily fixed by switching to invite only if you wish to remain solo, but I'm sure there are some people out there who play solo only and wouldn't realize why this is happening.

The sound bug of Simulor (at least Synoid). I do not know - this bug is only on the plains, or not. But. When Simulor runs out of ammunition, he makes such an annoying sound, because of which I want, after a few minutes, to throw myself on the radiation status and kill my teammate with this Simulor.

But this is not the worst thing. Even worse is that this annoying sound is heard throughout the Plain. In every corner. This is very,very... unnerving. 

Please fix this. Or at least change the sound.

P.S This bug is detected before a new update. And I'll write about this bug in notes of the new update.  For reliability.

This was really disorientating... a Tenno/Warframe that is seemingly high on something... 

https://imgur.com/a/l41OG

Then there was the fact that the Interception Mission in the Dex Event, wasn't showing the percentage of message decoding on the UI, it just remained solidly at 0% for both Tenno and Grinneer - the group I was with was patient enough when the first message decoded after a time - so its just a UI bug. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed new/fresh Void Strike buffs not applying properly after your warframe died while the buff was active.

Glad to see you guys are finally fixing hunt-related bugs. Sadly there are much more unfixed ones.

2 hours ago, Volf3r said:

To the geniuses from the "Motion Blur" crowd....

I do not know your IT knowledge , or the general power of logic and deduction you are capable of , but this is not motion blur .

However I know that 99,99999 % of the people on the planet cannot make a distinction between an RJ-45 connector and their GPU (unless they google the images)

There is a video showing the glitch from 2 and a half years ago :

I have experienced this issue right after this patch.

Someone from the development team has dug up a branch of code which is at least 3 years old.

For all intents and purposes , this looks like a dying GPU artifacting out , but given the evidence on the web , and that this is happening only with WF , and it started with the latest patch - it is clear that it is WF issue.

Holmes signing out.

Except turning off motion blur in the options fixes the problem, so congratulations on talking down to people while being completely and utterly incorrect.

6 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

Except turning off motion blur in the options fixes the problem, so congratulations on talking down to people while being completely and utterly incorrect.

It's still a bug though, that probably should be fixed. Only, not one I can see why they would prioritize, Motion Blur gives me a headache, and it has the same effect on most people I know. I don't know why games keep putting in this feature, in theory it would smooth out the experience for people getting around 25 fps, motion blur is the reason why you don't notice how low FPS movies have. But the thing lowers FPS in itself, and if you go below about 25 fps not even motion blur will give you a smooth ride. Also, movies makes your eyes move to where it wants you to look with clever image composition (unless it's a Michael Bay movie, which is why you get so tired watching them), you can't do that in an FPS.

Please, pay attention to this topic and give some comments about what's going on with the chat.

Also, I suppose this one is not fixed as well.

Also, reconsider again the decision to remove the only existing end-game content from WF (YES, TRIALS again). Especially when you have added the timer option to every mission, speedrunning can live straight again.

Spoiler

Eidolon Hunt is meaningless when you have already equipped all Arcanes and maxed your Focus (you made it too easy with focus points changes). The Hunt gives exactly nothing to the experienced players and it is not the end-game, it can even be completed solo and it does not need any cooperation if it is not "5 runs per night" which no one (of those who can actually do it) needs.

We only come here to get daily and sortie rewards, and maybe reroll/trade some mods (and i don't even know why we are doing this because there is no one to kill with riven-modded weapons). I have lost my motivation to play, I am not interested in cosmetics and prime accesses anymore since there is no source to use them, nowhere to show yourself.

I cannot give the answer to the question why i should continue playing this game, i think it cannot attract me anymore because i have achieved everything. I just cannot understand why you sacrificed the enjoyment of us for the enjoyment of others (who are more but we are a part of the community as well!). If it is the sacrifice you were talking about for so long, then we'd quit, and you can share the vacant space with even more new-comers.

But don't forget that mostly it's we who donate for prime accessories to look more cool and fashionable, and etc., not those MR0-5 who came here because the game is Free to play.

I won't ask you to change my mind because I know you can't, and you know I'm right for some points.

2 hours ago, Sandhoof said:

Because Arcanes are no mods?? Arcanes are arcanes. And the system changed in one day without a good description!

Then you didn't read the patch notes well enough. It clearly said you can attach arcanes to multiple warframes...

2 hours ago, GorixtheG said:

I've noticed two bugs in the amount of time I've played since the update:

1 - When you go into navigation, the screen dims out before you can see your Warframe do the kneling animation. There isn't any loss of functionality, it's just odd that you added a delay so you would see the animation, but can't see it because the screen dims too quickly.

I have this issue as well. Doesn't break anything, it's just weird.

I also crashed as soon as my group captured a Hydrolyst. I was host so it caused a migration and it didn't drop anything.

I've heard a lot of things are broken as well, like Kuva and Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus. I'm sure you're all aware of these but figured i'd give my two cents.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, Kinjeto said:

How about no.

What do we want? Long-runs back again.
When do we want it? Now.

What do we want? Gameplay with substance.
When do we want it? Now.

If you want gameplay with substance, then why are you asking for raids back? 

Archived