Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #200!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Zanchak said:

Well done on 200 prime times and 5 years. Still my fav game and likely always will be. I love that the team actually communicate with their community and that they genuinely enjoy their jobs, which is most important to making anything work well.

Im gonna throw a spanner in the works and ponder why things such as the stalker noggle are freely being thrown away now though, for opening a browser and wandering afk, when to get it back yonder you had to make sure you didnt miss a day for a whole week to get it. It wasn't HARD to get, but you needed to remember to do it, not just flick something open and afk for freebies.

Not that I don't want people to have nice things but kinda sick of them being thrown at new people so eagerly. There are better ways to please new players without making old ones roll their eyes. :D

I don't mean any disrespect, but this is putting too much value in the Stalker noggle. It's just a ship decoration, not to mention we've had 2 years to show it off (if at all possible, because if you're not screenshotting/inviting people every day to your orbiter, no one knew you owned it).

5 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

i got like 3 stalker noggles, was that supposed to happen?

Yeah, I was going to ask about this also. i got 3 on my new PC account, but none of the drops for this stream on my original PS4 account where I started. Any way to get drops on multiple accounts? I always wanted it on my PS4 ship to finish my Accolyte decor.

Watch primetime and get free stalker noggle???

That's a bit unfair. What about the many people who are not in the correct time zone to watch? As it shown on a weekday and people need to sleep and work the next day.

Watched from around 0040 ish to 2am i think, got 3 noggles, no display packs tho. Watched on phone, connected to PC account.

I really dont need that many stalker noggs guys, just give out 2 of em or let me send them to friends or smth, Im out of ideas on where to put them :p

Also re-watching from the start on youtube, grats on 200 streams and 5 years guys!!

11 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I don't mean any disrespect, but this is putting too much value in the Stalker noggle. It's just a ship decoration, not to mention we've had 2 years to show it off (if at all possible, because if you're not screenshotting/inviting people every day to your orbiter, no one knew you owned it).

None taken :) It wasn't really about value, Im just voicing a general feel and seeing a pattern starting to emerge that will eventually put a sour taste in worn players mouthes if new ones keep being favoured, so to speak.

I love prime time just i like Devstream! you guys know how to entertain, i come twitch to watch and get info about the game but i tune in for you guys aswell extremely amazing individuals and amazing personalities, i love the game but i love the dev team as well i cant say that to many games i have played. 

Im gonna be a nuisance and say to DE steve "pls bring excalibur umbra soon!"

• 7 months later...

Archived