Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visual Blurr Bug, Shadows of the Dead not doing anything and got stuck in animation

0zryel

I was doing an Interception Arlert that rewarded Endo and happen across a few bugs:

My team mate kept complaining about his screen getting blurred, when I ask if he has blurr option on he said he dint.

I summon Shadows of the Dead with my Nekros Prime in his new edgy skin and loving the new animation change with the ghostly fire coming out of them, but I notice they dint do anything they just stand there taking hits not attacking, did 2 alerts before noticing this.

The last bug left me immobile until I got downed: As I was typing to my team because of the blur bug to check visual setting a  Infested Crewman grab me and did his grab and puke toxic on me that leave us in a temporal Stun...only that this time I got stun indefinitely until I got hit to bleed out since my Shadows where just standing there doing nothing.

Sorry I dint take pictures as this was almost at the end of the Alert.

Edited by 0zryel

Last two missions had almost constant intense motion blur effect unless I stood still for a few seconds. Was on public for Nitain exterminate and Potato blueprint sabotage. Team on former had same visuals. Team on second mission did not respond to text. Restarting now to see if that helps.

The fix for the blur is to disable motion blur in display settings, although I doubt this has anything to do with the Nekros Shades not attacking.  The new shade skins look amazing, much better than before and are truly in keeping with the Nekros look...but their AI is absolutely broken.

Shades now attack every 15-20 seconds and I haven't seen them directly attack yet, the MOAs stomp and the bombards ground slam...so AOE every 15-20 seconds but the heavy gunners won't shoot anything, the ancients won't melee attack and none of the other units will direct attack either.

On top of the fact that the shades won't attack, they also won't maneuver anymore.  When I summon my shades they just stand there and let the enemy rail on them.  The ones that do move will only walk at a slow stroll pace and don't have any apparent direction to them...so they're milling around aimlessly.  I had 4 MOAs come up during a summon and they literally sat down.  They squatted down and literally sat there letting mobs dump rounds into them.  The aggro mechanic SEEMS to be working as intended so at least there's that but the entire reason Nekros is so powerful is because of the scaling damage from his shades...which no longer are reliable for DPS.

I thought it is the glitch on my side but it seems anybody also experiencing the same, yeah after the update my shadow of the dead is not attacking, i read some of the update notes but didn't mention that they are changing the shadow from aggressive to defensive, so it's definitely a bug, and this also changing my strategy for focus farming. This can be huge fix because it disrupt one warframe ability.

They also didn't mention about the UI change on the shadow though (Are my eyes wrong?)

I can confirm major blurring after a recent patch.

Notes:

• Affects environment only, not HUD
  • Not persistent, sometimes blurring stops, sometimes it starts again
  • No blurring in my ship

Yes, I have the latest drivers and all that. I'm a software engineer and tested the usuals. Until I read this thread, I thought my video card might be dying, though no other software is affected.

See the photo of my monitor:

Blurring effect