Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to filter dojo members or cancel missions properly

(XBOX)Xorthromauth

Apologies as this is [probably] in the wrong space, the reasoning for the issue seemed to belong in here. As the title says, I'm unable to filter the dojo members list to alphabetical or last logged on, and I can't properly cancel a mission. It sounds like they're unrelated, but they're both being affected by the matchmaking filter. For some reason when I'm on the dojo screen and press 'Y' to filter the list, the game thinks I'm still on the star chart and invisibly opens the menu to change the matchmaking filter. The same thing also happens when I press 'Y' to cancel starting a mission. It still technically cancels the mission, but not properly as it does the invisible matchmaking filter. Both of these instances also cause the star chart to be bugged out upon "closing" the invisible menu. The cursor will slowly drag over to the left of the screen and will not allow me to move it or select a planet or mission node. The bugged out star chart fixes itself after about 5 seconds, but the invisible matchmaking filter is consistent with each time I try to do the above actions.