Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus 1st not dealing any damage

(PSN)PR0xPlayer_

Question

Hi everyone

So i have been playing for a while now and i met my best frame so far...Nidus.

But all of a sudden every now and then, when the link is on and i am hitting Vrlnce No damge is being dealt, also at maximum stacks no damage dealt was being prtrait on my screen. I know that at a hundred stacks a lvl 50 would not be able to withstand the damge, but then, No damge... 

it is very annoying especially when i am trying to farm things. Theres this one time i had a lot of things and mods already including what ireally need the Ookin cells then no damage again...enemies are a hundred and above at those times so yeah, i got wrecked.

I hope DE would be able to read this. ( i love the game, i hate the bugs)

IGN: TheKidPlaying

pltfrm: PS

PS: i will try to video it to be able to   really show it or a pic. 

Thank you DE

2 answers to this question

Are you trying to attack an enemy you used Nidus' third ability on? It's hard to tell because your explanation is not super clear.

Anything Nidus links to does not take damage unless the damage is dealt to you. Any direct fire they sustain is put into a damage bank and is applied all at once upon the link ending by going too far away, timer running out, or you hit 3 again to cancel and apply banked dmg.

The fact you say there is zero damage numbers et al, and not "it does 0 points of dmg" leads me to that.