Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

Changes

• Enabled custom binding of "Sprint/Roll" and "Toggle Crouch" on Controllers (but neither bound by default).

Hit Notification Sound Changes

• Invisibility muffle sound effects will now properly apply the Hit Notifications.
  • Pox will no longer play Hit Notification sounds on Damage over Time ticks.
  • Made the difference between head shot Hit Notifications and head shot kill sound more clear.
  • Operator Void Beam and Mote Amps will no longer play Hit Notification sounds to be in-line with other Beam weapons.

Fixes

• Fixed not being able to pick up the Nav Segment in Vor’s Prize, thus not being able to complete the tutorial.
  • Fixed crashing when attempting to provide Fish over the Standing cap.
  • Fixed loading into the Plains without an open session, meaning you were left alone in that big big world with just your thoughts.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead clones not attacking enemies. 
  • Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like.
  • Fixed not being able to rotate the camera when decorating.
  • Fixed erroneous lighting patches in Vor’s Prize.
  • Fixed Mandachord song previews and soundpacks being muted.
  • Fixed erroneous FX on Limbo’s Stasis ability.
  • Fixed the Aksomati firing sound playing when selecting/mousing over the Aksomati in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Aranya Planter pot being left behind when attempting to remove it in the Orbiter or Dojo. 
  • Fixed a clipping crate seen in the Grineer Galleon Spy tileset. 

Hello do we have any news on trials? Many communities are waiting on any information, many clans involved aswell. What about the holes in the lore like "how are we gonna take revenge on hek now once we don't have lor" and where are these ''So many more'' like jordas and his golem which we were fighting in his verdict?

• Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like.

Thank you so so much! I loved the challenge, but my headaches got larger by the mission :)

Archived