Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update <3

Any chance we could get a buyback option sometime in the future for the 'woops, I did not mean to vendor this' moments? Sometimes we are tired and do not pay attention despite having to confirm it.

12 minutes ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

Man you people have to stop complaining about when raids are coming back.

Annoying AF reading comments on EVERY single hotfix patch notes about this

That's probably the point. It gets annoying, it gets noticed. Squeaky wheel, grease, etc. etc.

6 minutes ago, dimo145 said:

''eventually'' it will come back. if you think so.... there we have the dark sector armistice. and it got shown just a few weeks ago with a terrible dungeon system. (3 years for survival where you don't have to kill enemies but you have to stay to a shiny ball)   

Oh it seems you missed DE saying that was no longer the "idea" for the dark sectors and the armistice is still on, that "dungeon" thing is going to end up being just another node on planets. This was 1 or 2 streams ago.

when i hit eidolon limbs it display damage= 0 tho im dealing damge. Is it just me or someone else having this bug too? Please fix this and please auto teleport pets to warframe location when 100m apart because my pet always get killed 200 - 300m away from me. it just stop following me.

pets dying in air.

pets locked when exiting archwing.

We could really use a fix for placed Display items that are somehow locked into their position and can't even be selected. I've still got a display that's trapped behind the window in my Tenno quarters. You can see the problem here directly.

If anything, implementing an optional "List View" to let players see and manage what decorations they've placed in their Orbiter would be handy, as it would allow us to still have a way of removing decorations that managed to bug out (like the display in the linked video above).

I appreciate the fixes you guys have given, but there is still one bug that breaks the game for me and some other people and it's uncapturable Teralysts. if we can't catch them, then we cant get brilliant shards and fight the gantulyst. here is a video showing off what happened. 

Please help, I like hunting these things... i don't want to have to stop because they can't be captured.

34 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Thanks. Any news on trials? 

Really? You dont feel like being called out yesterday for whining and reputation farming was enough? You feel the need to be called out for it today as well?

Still no fix for slapping enemies with bladed weapons (Cyath/mewan) witha polearm grip when gilded. The non gilded staff/poles are fine but god forbid you gild one...

Why get a bladed weapon only to use it as a blunt instrument?!?!?

Still no fix for broken textures on chroma for the last 2 months...

Could we please?

Please fix wep damge on eidolon, my wep/sniper glitches at times and do 0 damge while my team mates were doing damge fine. Was running with Volt Prime and Rubico

If I use archwing in poe my sentinal glitches at times. When I get off the archwing sentinal doesnt do anything, until I die. 

Also some mobs feel super dumb on some missions, adjust the AI please. 

Thanks.  

Archived