Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

[DE]Megan

Something I just noticed with new controller options is when you are trying to customize your operator you can not bumper left or right between the head,Body and Amp options. I had to go back into the settings and change it back to normal settings to get between the 3 options. 

55 minutes ago, LuinCeltchar said:

Arcane de-ranking and a reasonable trade tax, please DE, I'm begging.

Trade tax is at a reasonable amount, unless that is u get invited to a clan that raised their trade tax

1 hour ago, WolfTitan said:

Thanks. Any news on trials? 

Geez dudes, can you guys give DE a f**king break? Every, seriously EVERY update thread gets spammed with "raids", "trials" and it makes you guys look like THE most annoying and obnoxious community. Do you seriously expect them to come back a month after they were removed from the game? Just at least *try* to be grateful for everything they're doing and stop being whiny little kids. 

1 hour ago, WolfTitan said:

Thanks. Any news on trials? 

Dude - you've been spamming this same question for almost two days now...at least. I can understand players repeating requests to fix specific long standing issues that affect the core game, but this is just annoying.

For the umpteenth time, Trials / Raids will be fixed when DE gets the time and DE will give us an answer or statement when they feel it's appropriate. In the meantime DE is dealing with far more important things than a broken gamemode for an extremely niche audience.  It's. That. Simple.

You know what...for the love of Lotus. could we please get someone official in here to answer this player's question so that they'll stop posting the same question in every single announcement thread?

PLEASE?

here is some problems that is really annoying.

1.all the missions in the game has a point where you can leave it and not bother other people to leave aswell, defense have 5 waves then a choice to leave or stay,

but NOT survival, every time you try to do an endless survival. (specially a relic endless in survival) some KID do his 5 min then goes to extraction and stands there and blame you for not wanting to leave, screaming stuff like, ''my mom is calling i have to go'', ''why are you doing more relics? i have to go'', '' cmon guys i have too leave, lets go'' REALLY ANNOYING, i think if you can make it that as soon as you dont choose a relic the mission kicks you off the team, or have a choice like defense to leave or choose another relic and continue

2.after a mission you select the same or different mission, as soon as you click on go a guy leaves and resets all the choices you made, or he selects decline and he resets your choice for a mission after he leaves, then you have to redo all the selections you made for a mission.

3.when the host leaves he destroys the whole team, every one leaves, and i know that 2 guys said they will continue on but because HOST left every one gets kicked from the team

problem with that is you loose all chat, so you cant reinvite those 2 guys cause you did not memorize their names and chat was wiped of all chat names and messages

4.host migration in middle of a match, EVERY THING gets reset on reentering the mission, all your abilities are off you are being shot to bits while standing there and waiting to load in

Archived